Sarahp Baby News (Not Good)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soo sad
My heart and prayers go out to them right now. I can not imagine how hard of a time they must be going through right now.

My cousin went through the same exact thing about a year ago when they lost their little girl. They too had to do a C-section and get her out. My prayers go out to Sarah that she makes a quick recover from the c-section...i imagine she's in a lot of physical pain too
My heart goes out to Sarah and her husband right now. I will continute to pray for them

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah,

I know nothing I say or do can help you right now. Please know that although I haven't been on tcs much, you have been on my mind & in my prayers often. I am deeply saddened for your loss, my heart just breaks for you right now... Please accept my condolences for your family... You all will be in my prayers now more than ever. I am SO very sorry for your loss. Sweet Joshua, may you rest comfortably in the arms of God... Bless you all Sarah, you have my love & best wishes...

Heather

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm so sorry to hear this. Such devastating news. My thoughts and prayers are with Andrew and Sarah.
there are no words for events & times like these... only
& & are sufficient...

Andrew, Sarah & Joshua have them all from me...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked up the thread i started last year when my cousin lost her little one.
http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthr...usin+lost+baby

I know when I was asking other people's suggestions on things that might comfort my cousin and make her feel just a little pinch better- i recieved several wonderful suggestions from some of our sweet members. I hope i wouldn't offend if i posted the links...but maybe...it will help just a little so i thought it may be worth it.
Sarah I am soo sorry sweetie.

Another member suggested this book when they learned about what happened to my cousin- so we went out and got it for her. She said that it really helped to know she wasn't
Maybe that will be a little comforting?
http://www.griefwatch.com/tearsoup/recipe.htm

These are also some other links some of the other TCS members provided. Maybe some of these would be appropriate.
http://www.myforeverchild.com/store/...lt.asp?One=247

Out of everything though- Christie said this is the one thing that helped her and her husband the most. http://www.babylosskit.com/resources.html

I remember when it happened that Christie said she wanted to celebrate her life and make it a positive thing...even though she didn't make it. So what she asked us to do was for our family to make a donation to St.Jude -so that's what we did. That way, it's done in her little one's memory...and even though she's no longer with us- her life is still celebrated in the best way possible- by helping others. So this year on the anniversary we made another donation in her memory and they sent my cousin a card to let her know- she said that ment a lot. Maybe that would be a good way for family/etc to celebrate his short little life in the womb. Just an idea if it may be something positive to help

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, Andrew, and little Joshua - you're all in my prayers. Many many
for you to get through this difficult time.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad to read of the loss of Joshua. May he reside in peace with the angels at the RB.
My condolences to Sarah and Andrew at this time.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sarah, I am so sorry for you. i hope you and your husband can find the strength to grieve and feel better soon.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and to Sarah and Andrew

RIP little Joshua

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a heartbreaking loss....

My deepest sympathy to Sarah and Andrew for the loss of their little angel, Joshua.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What terrible news
My thoughts are with Sarah and her family at this sad time.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is terrible news and I am so sorry for Sarah and Andrew and all their family. There are no words to offer comfort at such a time, but I will keep them in my thoughts and hope that they find the strength to get through this tragedy and out the other side to a place of peace.