Sarahp Baby News (Not Good)

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. You are such a wonderful person and it breaks my heart to hear of this. Dear baby Joshua may you always know how loved you are. You have a special place in the hearts of many.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even know what to say.

I'm so sorry for your loss, my heartfelt condolonces go out to you and your family during this most difficult time. There is a new star in the sky tonight, RIP little Joshua.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this.

I am sending hugs and prayers to Sarah and Andrew from Mississippi, I hope that you find peace.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

I don't think I will even try to console you, because we all know that there is no use. You never really got to know baby Joshua, but you were still his mother, and he your son, and there is no greater loss than that of a parent's child. I cannot even imagine. All I will say, is I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason, God has other plans, and though it seems so unjust and simply not fair and uncomprehendable, I don't think we are supposed to understand really. You cannot have the good things in life without the bad, and as much as I know it must hurt God, there has to be bad. I figure He only knew that you were strong enough to carry on, and that you have a loving partner there to help you through it as well.

Adding you to my prayer list. In both my and my family's thoughts.
[/font]
I believe that too, it might not help them a whole lot right now, but in the days to come, this might be a comfort to them.

Thanks for posting what you feel.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a devastating loss - Sarah and Andrew, my deepest sympathies to you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. May God wrap His warm arms around you and grant you strength during this terrible time. I am so sorry.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

How long do people stay in the hospital after having a C-section? Will it be longer because of what happened to little Joshua?
Usually you stay in the hospital for about 4 days after a c-section. But Sarah may have to stay longer not because of Joshua, but because of her aorta condition.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart goes out to Sarah and her husband Andrew. This is very devastating news. May little Joshua RIP, and watch over his parents as their guardian Angel.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sympathy and love to their family. My heart goes out to them and little Joshua.

Rest in peace sweet little angel.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, a nightmare come true. Poor Sarah and Andrew, I cant imagine how hard this is for them.

I am sending many prayers that they make it through this.May Joshua rest in peace, the little sweet angel.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Such sad news

My deepest condolences go out to Sarah and her DH at this very sad time.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Sarah, Andrew and Joshua, as well as your families and friends.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG How sad! There are no words I can say really. Just that Im so sorry that this has happened.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, recently losing a child myself I know your pain...if you need to talk feel free to send a PM...I will be praying for you and your family and sending many
your way!!!

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamonds glint on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripening grain,
I am the gentle autumns rain.
When you awake in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.