Roly Poly

goldsberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I m having a really hard time with this one.
I loved this little guy so much. Had basically been his mama since he was 5 says old and I'd been giving him 24 hour care for many weeks. He was only about 6 weeks old. He kept getting worse and then better and then worse and then better. He passed so suddenly last night. He was so happy and playful. His personality was amazing and he loved me so much. I knew he was sick. But I really thought he was going to be OK. I had planned to keep him forever and I bought him a collar he'll never get to wear now. My heart is broken. I just wish so badly he were here, curled up under my chin like he has been for the last 3 weeks. I miss him so bad. It was too soon. Everything hurts. Its worse since its a holiday and I'm home alone. Nothing to do but think about waking up at 4am, finding him not breathing next to me. It was horrible. I feel like I didnt get to say goodbye. We spent a few minutes before bed nuzzling each other and then I gave him and kiss and told him I'd seek him at 4 for his feeding. He curled up purring under my chin and that was it. I just want my baby back. 0627172151a_HDR-1.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Roly Poly, dream you deep. You walk in your mama's heart forever.

I am so sorry you lost this kitten after fighting for him so hard. There are no words that can ease your pain, but...I have you in my heart. I have only my cat, as well, and my heart breaks for you.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So sad, I am sorry that this happened to you and him, so very young. I don't know why these things happen, they just do, it's part of life but it hurts like crazy.

So sorry for your loss, may your heart heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I know nothing can ease the pain you are going through right now. I hope you can take comfort from knowing you gave that sweet baby so much, your love and your care. It is all he ever wanted really, and he left this world surrounded by that love and next to the one he loved above else. I truly don't know why someone so loved and cherished has to leave, you did all you could and have him the happiness he deserved in his short life. The bond you formed will keep him near, he was in your life for a reason. Try to not dwell on his death, but keep happier moments in your mind to bring you comfort, while time heals that broken heart and helps you to cope with his absence. He is at peace now, whole and healthy once more. The Rainbow Bridge will protect and keep him now until that time once more when your paths cross in the future. I'm so sorry for your loss, it is a loss to us all. Take care........RIP Roly Poly, you will never be forgotten, you will reside in a loving heart forever more. Sleep tight, little Prince!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your sudden loss :(
Roly Poly went from a dream next to you to an eternal dream where he will be thinking of you and the love you gave him.
It's so sad...
RIP beautiful angel.

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you feel. It doesn't seem very fair to be teased like that on a life. The little one isn't suffering any longer. God took him for a reason, it certainly wasn't anything you did or didn't do. If it makes you feel any better, my 10 month old Meela had a baby that died at birth. She was so confused about why her baby wasn't moving and it tore me up. I think that's when our bonding really took place because I had to be there for her. She then took a great desire to playing mom to another litter of kittens that we had. She loved babies. So I would be willing to bet that your baby is under Meela's arm right now being kissed and taken care of.