Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Fur Pictures and Videos Only!' started by Draco, Aug 5, 2013.

1. merlin2000

merlin2000 TCS Member Alpha Cat

Dec 10, 2013
    UK England
    Baby Mew is a little sweetheart it's hard to believe they start off so small but have so much energy .

She as much more colour on her coat than Tippi , it's lovely how the red breaks up the darker colour on her coat makes it look very rich in texture , she going to be a very pretty lady .

Tippi is my first Tortoiseshell cat , now I just love everything about them

This is a picture of Tippi the night I brought her home 19/11/2013 she was 8 week old , she looks like a cat now [​IMG]

2. merlin2000

merlin2000 TCS Member Alpha Cat

Dec 10, 2013
    UK England

This is Tippi this morning watching me eat my breakfast [​IMG]

3. kittymommy3

kittymommy3 TCS Member Young Cat

Sep 9, 2013
    Florida
    Orion at my son's early birthday party!! He was a gift for my sons first birthday LOL

4. mservant

mservant The Mouse servant Veteran

Jul 8, 2013
    The Mouse Pad, UK
    Oh just look at that tiny baby with his skinny little legs.  [​IMG]   He even makes those little gift bows look huge!  I hope your son appreciated Orion as much as you. [​IMG]  [​IMG]

kittymommy3 purraised this.

5. sarah bsh

sarah bsh TCS Member Young Cat

Apr 30, 2014
    cheltenham. UK
    cant help but feel proud that my girl had such cute babies.....

angels mommy and mservant purraised this.

6. betsygee

betsygee Don't believe everything you think. Staff Member Moderator

Mar 17, 2013
    Monterey, CA, USA
    So cute!  I've never been around kittens that young, they're adorable.

7. sarah bsh

sarah bsh TCS Member Young Cat

Apr 30, 2014
    cheltenham. UK
    Dont. Because i now have to sell them and i am in love with them.

8. snowball77171

snowball77171 TCS Member Adult Cat

Mar 27, 2014
    my little simba

mservant, angels mommy and sarah bsh purraised this.

9. sharon budd

sharon budd TCS Member Adult Cat

May 21, 2014
    chatham kent
    What a little sweetie simba is

10. snowball77171

snowball77171 TCS Member Adult Cat

Mar 27, 2014
    here's one of all of them three go to new homes tomorrow can't believe how upset I am about it lol

11. cassiopea

cassiopea TCS Member Top Cat

May 30, 2013
    Ontario, Canada
    Hahahaha! [​IMG]What a pile!

12. rachelinaz

rachelinaz TCS Member Super Cat

Apr 29, 2014
    Mesa, AZ and S.E. ALASKA
    Is it gonna work? Click to see bigger. Wanted it in the sleeping posts darn it.... but it worked! Yeah!

My kids are getting so big ♡♡♡Evenv Wally!

Elsie in my bed... taking a nap. She did this herself. Nut. ♡ Soooo glad we got the tree... so less crowded. The "kittens" are not so small. Even Walter is starting to really grow.

Using dad's arm as a pillow...

Can't leave Ana out!

Last... Ana and Louie... ♡

Not been able to post photos in a while.... hoping this will work!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014

13. catspaw66

catspaw66 TCS Member Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Waldron, Arkansas
    Your pictures are posting properly, but your emoticons are not. All I get is a square with numbers in it.

14. jtbo

jtbo TCS Member Top Cat

Feb 25, 2011
    Finland
    Little iita likes from bench in there, so I guess I have to make patio to that location then, tin foil ball might helped a little :)

15. rachelinaz

Apr 29, 2014
    Mesa, AZ and S.E. ALASKA
    Shoot.... Looks like a heart on my phone. Thanks

16. cat nap

cat nap TCS Member Top Cat

Jan 31, 2014
    Canada
    Hi @JTbo   I love this photo of Little iita....and how her paw hangs over the end of the bench.  Also how she looks like she will be moving that "tin foil ball toy" with her eyes.[​IMG]   She is probably tired from running after it.  [​IMG]   It is very cute.

You know you are a true cat person, when you end up moving your outdoor furniture to the places your cats like, like more sun, or shade, or less wind. [​IMG]  

17. catspaw66

catspaw66 TCS Member Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Waldron, Arkansas
    The site has several hundred emoticons available, but you need a computer. They are not compatible with a phone. Beware, I have seen ransomware encoded into the unicode emoticons you are using. It will lock your device and force you to re-install the OS and everything on your device.

18. jtbo

jtbo TCS Member Top Cat

Feb 25, 2011
    Finland
    There is actually two of those red benches and they are meant for cats, there is much more cats than people using those, so only makes sense to 'listen' to them :D

I was lucky with that shot, she usually very rarely stops, I had my camera that has broken lcd screen so I can't see what I shoot, also not possible to change any settings, but it is quiet and rather small camera, also quite fast, so it is perfect for taking photos from Little iita, as it is only few seconds until she starts running again.

I like how here she looks so serious like if trying very hard, her being quite small it makes her look quite heart melting, at least for me :D

cat nap and mservant purraised this.

19. rachelinaz

Apr 29, 2014
    Mesa, AZ and S.E. ALASKA
    I post most photos if not all from my cell. I wont do the heart. Im so sorry.

Shoot.... Looks like a heart

20. jtbo

jtbo TCS Member Top Cat

Feb 25, 2011
    Finland
    Well, it is a heart in my computer, I'm using Firefox based browser, maybe it is something that works only in some browsers, but heart it is, no odd numbers at all and my security hacks to browser and computer are very extreme level, so most thing usually don't work quite as intended and I need to tweak them to get everything to work, but heart did work without any tweaking.

I don't know much about phones though, I find cats being easier and my Little iita chats so much that it is all chatter I need for a day, she rarely is quiet and always comes running to me when she sees me on yard, so much energy in that small package that she does drain my energy easily, only thing I could say to phone would be "too tired... must rest" :D