Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok we tried. She is always on the go, go, go!
Baby Mew is a little sweetheart it's hard to believe they start off so small but have so much energy .

She as much more colour on her coat than Tippi , it's lovely how the red breaks up the darker colour on her coat makes it look very rich in texture , she going to be a very pretty lady .

Tippi is my first Tortoiseshell cat , now I just love everything about them
This is a picture of Tippi the night I brought her home 19/11/2013 she was 8 week old , she looks like a cat now

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh just look at that tiny baby with his skinny little legs.  
  He even makes those little gift bows look huge!  I hope your son appreciated Orion as much as you. 

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it gonna work? Click to see bigger. Wanted it in the sleeping posts darn it.... but it worked! Yeah!

My kids are getting so big ♡♡♡Evenv Wally!

Elsie in my bed... taking a nap. She did this herself. Nut. ♡ Soooo glad we got the tree... so less crowded. The "kittens" are not so small. Even Walter is starting to really grow.

Using dad's arm as a pillow...

Can't leave Ana out!

Last... Ana and Louie... ♡

Not been able to post photos in a while.... hoping this will work!

Last edited:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little iita likes from bench in there, so I guess I have to make patio to that location then, tin foil ball might helped a little :)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Little iita likes from bench in there, so I guess I have to make patio to that location then, tin foil ball might helped a little
Hi @JTbo   I love this photo of Little iita....and how her paw hangs over the end of the bench.  Also how she looks like she will be moving that "tin foil ball toy" with her eyes.
  She is probably tired from running after it.  
  It is very cute.

You know you are a true cat person, when you end up moving your outdoor furniture to the places your cats like, like more sun, or shade, or less wind. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shoot.... Looks like a heart on my phone. Thanks
The site has several hundred emoticons available, but you need a computer. They are not compatible with a phone. Beware, I have seen ransomware encoded into the unicode emoticons you are using. It will lock your device and force you to re-install the OS and everything on your device.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi @JTbo
  I love this photo of Little iita....and how her paw hangs over the end of the bench.  Also how she looks like she will be moving that "tin foil ball toy" with her eyes.:shysmile2   She is probably tired from running after it.  :)   It is very cute.

You know you are a true cat person, when you end up moving your outdoor furniture to the places your cats like, like more sun, or shade, or less wind. :rub:  
There is actually two of those red benches and they are meant for cats, there is much more cats than people using those, so only makes sense to 'listen' to them :D

I was lucky with that shot, she usually very rarely stops, I had my camera that has broken lcd screen so I can't see what I shoot, also not possible to change any settings, but it is quiet and rather small camera, also quite fast, so it is perfect for taking photos from Little iita, as it is only few seconds until she starts running again.

I like how here she looks so serious like if trying very hard, her being quite small it makes her look quite heart melting, at least for me :D

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I post most photos if not all from my cell. I wont do the heart. Im so sorry.

The site has several hundred emoticons available, but you need a computer. They are not compatible with a phone. Beware, I have seen ransomware encoded into the unicode emoticons you are using. It will lock your device and force you to re-install the OS and everything on your device.
Your pictures are posting properly, but your emoticons are not. All I get is a square with numbers in it.
Shoot.... Looks like a heart

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I post most photos if not all from my cell. I wont do the heart. Im so sorry.

Shoot.... Looks like a heart
Well, it is a heart in my computer, I'm using Firefox based browser, maybe it is something that works only in some browsers, but heart it is, no odd numbers at all and my security hacks to browser and computer are very extreme level, so most thing usually don't work quite as intended and I need to tweak them to get everything to work, but heart did work without any tweaking.

I don't know much about phones though, I find cats being easier and my Little iita chats so much that it is all chatter I need for a day, she rarely is quiet and always comes running to me when she sees me on yard, so much energy in that small package that she does drain my energy easily, only thing I could say to phone would be "too tired... must rest" :D