Question Of The Day - Tuesday, September 18

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love those! Hungry Hungry Hippos is very, very true for our cats too... they'll slurp up anything at anytime!
Be grateful. I have the pickiest and second pickiest eater in the world in my house. At mealtime, they are the brats. Especially Lilith. She's a terrible eater. She is just coming off one of her bouts of ultra brattiness where she rejects all canned foods. Even foods she has liked very much in the past. I have been forced to leave a bowl of dry food out because when she gets like that, it's all she'll eat. Fortunately, she's a good water drinker. Much better than her sister who is better about eating her canned food. Lily is petite so she's never been a big eater but she's SO picky. Sophie's better but not much. I have tried everything I can think of from buying new foods, adding toppers and/or unsalted broths, adding Gerber step 2 meat baby foods and even outright begging her to try something. Be glad you have good eaters.

Thankfully she seems to be ending her wet food strike. She's been better the past couple of days. It's a struggle. It's all DD's fault too. She was away at school when I brought them home from the shelter. They were excellent eaters UNTIL their human sister came home for spring break. She is picky to the point that I hated cooking for her. After she went back to school, the girls started rejecting foods left and right. Coincidence? I don't think so. I am convinced that DD called a meeting and taught them her picky ways. She denies it but the timeline speaks for itself. :think: :gaah:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When calling for Toffee and Fudge at the same time, I'll often refer to them as "boys" (normally in the sentence "boys! do you want some food?!" haha) When talking about them both in conversation I'll often refer to them as "the boys" or "our boys"/"my boys".
And then, of course, like MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 , when they've done something they shouldn't have they're both "f*ckers" or "little sh*ts" :lol::lol:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, absolutely. Although mine are all in the kitchen waiting for their canned goodies with a garnish of dried treats from their own little bowls.

Mine get called The Beasts or The Gang.
When speaking of the cats, dogs, and sometimes humans, it's always "The Tribe".