Question of the Day - Thursday March 21, 2024

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a lot of funny and random holidays for every day of the year. My birthday for example is appropriately National Hug Your Cat day.

If you could make up your own funny and/or random holiday, what would it be called and what day would you choose?

I'd probably do one for my birthday (June 4) that describes who I am or things I enjoy, so maybe Anxious Potter's Day or Owned by a Black Cat Day.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Fun question! I discovered that my birthday is International Polar Bear Day. Not sure I can beat that, that's a good holiday!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
National introvert day/week....month. Where introverts are celebrated by being left alone! :lol: Where there is no shame or guilt to simply relax and do the simple quiet things that we love to do without interruption.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was gonna say the same thing, in NY it's illegal to put stuff in people's mailboxes.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flower Day! A day in the spring where everything and everywhere is decorated with beautiful flowers; at work, at stores, at home, at the studio etc and people give each other flowers as gifts. It would seem so fresh and positive after the long winters here.

Of course, the downside would be for those who are allergic I suppose, but perhaps it can be worked around in some way.