Question Of The Day, Sunday, October 21, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No breakfast, ever. I used to be able to polish off about a dozen eggs, a pound of bacon, a stack of 84 flapjacks and a sprig of parsley (for fiber :flail:) before 6:00AM in my early life, but today anything solid before about noon is a guaranteed way to make me nauseated.
Early morning + Me + Food = :drool:
I do like all that breakfast-for-dinner stuff, just not in the morning.
I'll turn into an angry word throwing piranah if I don't have coffee though.
you only have coffee in the morning, no breakfast ever!!! :thumbsup: great!! :)

yes, breakfast for dinner is wonderful! :agree:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you only have coffee in the morning, no breakfast ever!!! :thumbsup: great!! :)

yes, breakfast for dinner is wonderful! :agree:
I get up, feed the cats that are screaming for food while my coffee is going, then feed the house dogs and get them all out. I down the first cup, and get going.
Then, I feed the barn critters and other dogs and cats, and dodge "YOU'RE LATE" kicks from angry hooves. :lol:
I come in, get more coffee, check the days register. By now, my appetite is gone and I have no need to eat until later in the day. Then I make a hog out of myself. :lol2:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The usual---an apple and a breakfast bar, and a packet of trail mix and a cheese stick as a mid-morning snack. Eating too soon after waking up makes me nauseous, but not eating anything gives me a low blood sugar headache :/. So I pretty much eat a few bits at a time all morning.
you had an apple and a breakfast bar, and then some trail mix and a cheese stick mid-morning!!! :clap: that sounds tasty!! :D

i think that would work well enough for me too, eating a few bits at a time all morning! :agree:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you had an apple and a breakfast bar, and then some trail mix and a cheese stick mid-morning!!! :clap: that sounds tasty!! :D

i think that would work well enough for me too, eating a few bits at a time all morning! :agree:
I love apples, but they HAVE to be crisp enough to break off a tooth or two!
I can't eat a string cheese stick in peace unless I lock myself out. Baby Girl, and virtually all the dogs, see string cheese sticks as animal treats and maul me until I heave it across the room and run for safety while they pile on it and attack.
But sometimes I take a cheese stick in my truck when I go into town, enjoy it and think "ha, I win." :yess:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had a bowl of vegetable soup with sourdough bread on the side. It's late but it's my first meal so I'm calling it breakfast. And it's better than yesterday's granola bar.
you had a bowl of vegetable soup with sourdough bread on the side, a late breakfast!!! :thumbsup: really very nice!! :)

that sounds like a yummy, and warming, meal! :yess:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get up, feed the cats that are screaming for food while my coffee is going, then feed the house dogs and get them all out. I down the first cup, and get going.
Then, I feed the barn critters and other dogs and cats, and dodge "YOU'RE LATE" kicks from angry hooves. :lol:
I come in, get more coffee, check the days register. By now, my appetite is gone and I have no need to eat until later in the day. Then I make a hog out of myself. :lol2:
you've got a busy morning routine. :agree: i always give my cats their breakfast first, too. that way, they're tummies are full and i can eat my breakfast in peace.

I love apples, but they HAVE to be crisp enough to break off a tooth or two!
I can't eat a string cheese stick in peace unless I lock myself out. Baby Girl, and virtually all the dogs, see string cheese sticks as animal treats and maul me until I heave it across the room and run for safety while they pile on it and attack.
But sometimes I take a cheese stick in my truck when I go into town, enjoy it and think "ha, I win." :yess:
well done!! :D