micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :wave3:

a simple Question for today......

What did you have for breakfast today?

i'll start!

i had a bowl of spoon size shredded wheat cereal, with a little sugar and milk! :yummy:

i usually will go 'pretty simple and easy' with my breakfasts. :yawn: that means that most times it's cereal -- hot or cold, depending on the season. though, sometimes i'll fry some eggs, make some toast, and have that for breakfast.

it's 'breakfast for dinner' that i'll make more effort on. i dearly love breakfast for dinner! :redheartpump: an omelet, pancakes, french toast -- with bacon, sausage, and/or toast.

How about you......what did you have for breakfast today?

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Toast with honey butter, scrambled eggs with diced jalapenos and cheedar cheese mixed in.

Eggs and toast is pretty much my standard breakfast. Different toppings and mix-ins for a little variety.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two slices of mini pumpkin bread and coffee.

I used to make breakfast dinners for my kids too. It was their favorite dinner. Things I never had time for in the morning - waffles, pancakes, sliced fruit, etc.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
bengalcatman bengalcatman Nice! And now I'm sitting here at my desk at work and starving to death. Darn, that looks yummy!

Right now I'm drinking my morning coffee and drooling over that blasted omelet. :) Around 8:00, I'll eat mu Granny Smith apple. Around 10:00 or so, I'll have my oatmeal. And that's it for my day!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No breakfast, ever. I used to be able to polish off about a dozen eggs, a pound of bacon, a stack of 84 flapjacks and a sprig of parsley (for fiber :flail:) before 6:00AM in my early life, but today anything solid before about noon is a guaranteed way to make me nauseated.
Early morning + Me + Food = :drool:
I do like all that breakfast-for-dinner stuff, just not in the morning.
I'll turn into an angry word throwing piranah if I don't have coffee though.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do like all that breakfast-for-dinner stuff, just not in the morning.
Same here. I love all the breakfast foods for lunch or dinner. Plus I feel like 3 meals a day is too many calories for me, so I keep it at 2 meals a day. When I was a waitress I only had time to eat once a day, but I was eating free pizza everyday, so I guess that was a good thing. :)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here. I love all the breakfast foods for lunch or dinner. Plus I feel like 3 meals a day is too many calories for me, so I keep it at 2 meals a day. When I was a waitress I only had time to eat once a day, but I was eating free pizza everyday, so I guess that was a good thing. :)
Some many years ago, I was sick and was lucky to gag down a small plate of food per day. After I got better it was like my appetite lost its fool mind and I was eating 5 or 6 LARGE meals a day to catch up what I lost. It was really nothing to eat a large meal, then immediately put something else on.
Once it leveled out, I went back to my normal ways.
No one could resist free pizza. Not even me. ;)