Question Of The Day, Sunday, October 21, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two glazed donuts and a glass of cran-mango juice.

Only the best for me :lol:
two glazed donuts and a glass of cran-mango juice!!! :thumbsup: oh my, that sounds really tasty!! :cloud9:

that reminds me of the Amish woman who brings (and sells) fresh baked donuts at the local auction. :drool: she makes huge glazed donuts -- with a hint of maple in them, and jelly donuts.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The usual---an apple and a breakfast bar, and a packet of trail mix and a cheese stick as a mid-morning snack. Eating too soon after waking up makes me nauseous, but not eating anything gives me a low blood sugar headache :/. So I pretty much eat a few bits at a time all morning.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fridge is almost empty in anticipation of going out of town, so DH brought home breakfast sandwiches from Subway. :)
you had a breakfast sandwich from Subway!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

using up/clearing things out of the fridge. i've only had to do that when getting ready to move. :fear: on the bright side, your fridge has been gone through...like cleaned and reorganized! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toast with honey butter, scrambled eggs with diced jalapenos and cheedar cheese mixed in.

Eggs and toast is pretty much my standard breakfast. Different toppings and mix-ins for a little variety.
you had toast with honey butter :cloud9:, and scrambled eggs with diced jalapenos and cheddar cheese mixed in!!! :thumbsup: that sounds like a really wonderful breakfast!! :agree:

i do love eggs! :yummy: in the hot weather months, i'll sometimes have a couple hard boiled eggs for breakfast. in the cold weather months, it's fried egg sandwiches, when i'm 'on the go'.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made an omelette.

It started off looking like this......

Everything got chopped up

and prepped

and cooked

and seasoned

One half for my lovely wife, the other for me....

Kinda big, we usually skip lunch after one of these..

Its a once a month ritual.
:thud: that omelet looks like 'breakfast heaven'!!! :thumbsup:

that would make a great breakfast for dinner, too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first meal was a few hours after I got up. It was two crab cakes with cole slaw, some turnip greens and a small tossed salad. And coffee, of course!
you had your first meal a few hours after you got up -- two crab cakes with cole slaw, some turnip greens, and a small tossed salad -- as well as coffee!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had a bowl of vegetable soup with sourdough bread on the side. It's late but it's my first meal so I'm calling it breakfast. And it's better than yesterday's granola bar.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I made an omelette.

It started off looking like this......

Everything got chopped up

and prepped

and cooked

and seasoned

One half for my lovely wife, the other for me....

Kinda big, we usually skip lunch after one of these..

Its a once a month ritual.
Can I come for breakfast at your house?

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I worked today so it was oatmeal with some brown sugar (I keep oatmeal at work)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had oatmeal for breakfast with blueberries, cinnamon and almond milk. Black coffee afterwards.
you had oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon, and almond milk for breakfast -- as well as some black coffee!!! :clap: that's great!! :D

i love oatmeal, but it's too much fiber for me these days. :dunno: so, i make cream of wheat, which i also love! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two slices of mini pumpkin bread and coffee.

I used to make breakfast dinners for my kids too. It was their favorite dinner. Things I never had time for in the morning - waffles, pancakes, sliced fruit, etc.
your breakfast was two slices of mini pumpkin bread and coffee!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :yummy:

breakfast for dinner is a favorite dinner of mine, too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have only black coffee and a glass of milk. Then a snack around 11 am.
you always have black coffee and a glass of milk for breakfast, and then a snack around 11am!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

i've got to eat some breakfast not long after i wake up. otherwise, i get involved in doing things, and before i know it, it's time for lunch. :paperbag:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bengalcatman bengalcatman Nice! And now I'm sitting here at my desk at work and starving to death. Darn, that looks yummy!

Right now I'm drinking my morning coffee and drooling over that blasted omelet. :) Around 8:00, I'll eat mu Granny Smith apple. Around 10:00 or so, I'll have my oatmeal. And that's it for my day!
you'll have a Granny Smith apple about 8am, and then some oatmeal around 10am!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

that omelet does look delicious!! :agree: i just might make a nice omelet for dinner coming up soon. :think: