Question Of The Day, Sunday, 2/24/19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they need toppers, that means they don't like that food, and with this many cats I can't play that game. They'd probably eat me :D.

I will do fancy food things for old or sick cats. And occasionally bake up a pan of chicken for everyone. But no fancy food tricks for most of them on a regular basis.
you don't do fancy food tricks for most of your cats on a regular basis, but will when one is old or sick!!! :clap: excellent!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the cat. Lily will eat anything I put in front of her, even if it has horrible-smelling medicine in it. Mocha and Iris gobble their chicken meals, but they sometimes balk a bit at the turkey or rabbit. If I put just a bit of crumbled freeze-dried raw on the top, they eat it with no problem.
your Lily doesn't need a topper :yess: , while your Mocha and Iris like a little crumbled freeze-dried raw on top of their turkey or rabbit!!! :thumbsup: great!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I have too many cats to actually experiment with this. They eats wet plain - but I sometimes sprinkle brewers yeast on top. I give dry kibble separate. :catrub:
your cats eat their wet food plain, and you'll sometimes sprinkle brewers yeast on top!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never heard of toppers. My cats did not like cat treats so I guess they would not have liked toppers. The cat I have now won't eat treats either.
your cats have never liked cat treats, so likely wouldn't like toppers either!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)

i've noticed that our Dude is less likely to try new canned cat foods or treats than the girls. however, once Dude sees DeeDee or Punky enjoying it, he'll want to try it too! :dunno:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mowgli is such a glutton that no toppers are needed. Our last cat, Jamie, wasn't fond of wet food, so he usually got a couple of pieces of kibble on top of his canned food.
no toppers are needed with your Mowgli, and your Jamie usually got a couple pieces of kibble on top of his canned food! :clap: very nice!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My tortie likes mayonnaise on her food. Go figure.

But then, she IS a tortie!
your girl likes mayonnaise on her food!!! :clap: oh my!! :D

our little DeeDee loves margarine. i don't let her have any, but if i leave the container open on the counter even for a minute, she'll get into it! :lol: