Question Of The Day, Sunday, 1/20/19

PipersMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I grew up in Georgia and moved to Pennsylvania and far prefer the weather here, so nothing hot. I would go to Germany and visit my family there. I would also make a trip to France. I've been to both places, but want to go back.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd rent a big old cruise ship for myself, sail round the world with my wife and all our pets and be happier than I've ever been.
I'd also hire a vet team to be on board and pay them in buffet style meals, all you can eat.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go to Japan. Check out the pen and stationery stores in Tokyo and Osaka, go to some record and camera stores, and go to some of the beautiful nature spots and mountains. Everything always looks so lush and green.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If I could go ANYWHERE Egypt would be on the list. Or a safari to Africa to see all the animals close up. And both are warm. We don't have snow here, but lows in the 30s and highs in the 40s through next week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing heavily where I am, so I'm thinking somewhere tropical, like Jamaica or the Bahamas.
somewhere tropical, like Jamaica or the Bahamas!!! :thumbsup: that sounds really lovely!! :)

it's 22 degrees F here right now, and we have about a foot and a half of snow on the ground......so i'd like to spend some time somewhere warm and sunny too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might want to rethink that. I had a friend who was from Hawaii, she said the roaches were the size of rats. I can't imagine any other tropical island being different.
I guess if you stay in the tourist spots, it would be ok though.
the roaches are 'on steroids' down in Florida, too! the 'palmetto bugs' (Florida woods cockroach)......:fear:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mother Nature blessed us with 10.5" of snow Saturday but the sun is shining today. I baked yesterday, have a roast in the oven for DH and since I don't like heat/humidity I think I'll stay right here. Maybe in a week or two I'll change my mind. ;)
you'd stay right where you are!!! :clap: that's excellent!! :D

yup, i don't like heat or humidity either. :headshake: and we've got some sun shining this afternoon, too! :yess:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iceland or Norway. I've wanted to go to both countries for a long time. I have Norwegian ancestry so I would love to visit where my ancestors are from.
you'd love to visit Iceland or Norway!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

i hope you're able to visit both countries, at some point! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take a trip down to Georiga and surprise my best friend. Next month will be a whole 3 years since we've been friends. Thousands and thousands of messages, probably millions. Pictures, videos, etc. Would be the greatest thing if we could be in the same space. Love her to bits! :redheartpump:
you'd take a trip to Georgia, and surprise your best friend!!! :cloud9: that sounds wonderful!! :hearthrob:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I just took a look at the long range forecast and I'm ready to change my mind. I've always wanted to visit Key West in Florida and a weekend jaunt might be a good change right now. :sunshine:
that's great! :agree: and Key West, Florida is a great place to visit!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@DreamerRose -- you'd visit Georgia, and see the paperwhites and camellias!!! :clap: excellent!! :D

i really do miss flowers growing outdoors! :agree: soon enough, we'll start seeing crocus poking up through the soil/snow!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
South Korea, definitely. I've always been interested in Southern Asian culture and have become more interested in Korean culture (mostly pop culture though) lately. SK also seems like such a beautiful country and I'm really fascinated in Korean society.
you'd visit South Korea!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

i hope you'll be able to visit there, at some point! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I grew up in Georgia and moved to Pennsylvania and far prefer the weather here, so nothing hot. I would go to Germany and visit my family there. I would also make a trip to France. I've been to both places, but want to go back.
you'd visit your family in Germany, and make a trip to France!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

i've never been to any European countries, or for that matter anywhere off of the North American continent. :dunno: i'd really like to visit Germany and France, too!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd rent a big old cruise ship for myself, sail round the world with my wife and all our pets and be happier than I've ever been.
I'd also hire a vet team to be on board and pay them in buffet style meals, all you can eat.
that sounds really wonderful!!! :cloud9: and doing that, you could go so many places, see so much, and choose the temperatures you want to be in. :thumbsup:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go to Japan. Check out the pen and stationery stores in Tokyo and Osaka, go to some record and camera stores, and go to some of the beautiful nature spots and mountains. Everything always looks so lush and green.
you'd go to Japan!!! :clap: that sounds wonderful!! :)

Japan is a country i'd love to visit, too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could go ANYWHERE Egypt would be on the list. Or a safari to Africa to see all the animals close up. And both are warm. We don't have snow here, but lows in the 30s and highs in the 40s through next week.
your top choices would be Egypt or Africa, on a safari!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

visiting Egypt sounds great! i'd love to see the Pyramids, all the sights, and camels too! :agree:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
you'd visit The Seychelles Islands!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

that would be a lovely place to see! :agree:
It's said you can smell the scent of vanilla there, especially at night. There has
been a shortage of it because of a storm last year and now it's sooo expensive.
I would love to sit on a terrace or be in bed and be able to smell one of my fave
fragrances.