Question of the Day, Saturday, February 10

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear glasses all the time. I've had glasses for 12 years, I believe. I can see okay without them, but I definitely have an easier time with them. I would probably never do contacts though because the idea of my finger that close to my eye freaks me out.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 10, and am short sighted. I should wear my glasses much more than I currently do, but I near enough need them all the time and have had stronger prescriptions as I age.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm extremely near-sighted, with a bad astigmatism. I wear glasses all the time. I first got glasses when I was 8, but I'm pretty sure I needed them before that but didn't know any different. They're still single-vision, the eye doctor says to expect to need bifocals soon but no complaints yet.

I've never even tried contacts; I really don't like the idea of touching my eyeball.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Trifocals here…glasses since I was four. Went through a glorious period of contacts where I did boxing & martial arts, but the trifocals make that tricky. Will never forget the day my glasses went flying on the bumper cars—- my dad dodged them and SAVED them!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. I did as a teenager, but then I started taking a prenatal vitamin and my eyesight improved so I much, I threw away my glasses.