Question of The Day. Saturday 5th of December.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would help all my family who needed it then i would use a portion to help animal shelters(womens) and rescues then i would donate the a large chunk to micheal j fox's parkinsons disease research foundation to help find a cure for it. thats after i spent a good chunk of it on my gf:lol:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
off topic question sorry@lizzie and CatladyJan CatladyJan you both have husbands who are beekeepers? could you by chance put me into contact with keepers looking for wild hives collecting or removal? my gfs parents home has a fairly large hive in a tree by their back patio i am in los angeles i would prefer to remove them without killing the hive i remember reading while back are bees are in trouble?

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
off topic question sorry@lizzie and CatladyJan CatladyJan you both have husbands who are beekeepers? could you by chance put me into contact with keepers looking for wild hives collecting or removal? my gfs parents home has a fairly large hive in a tree by their back patio i am in los angeles i would prefer to remove them without killing the hive i remember reading while back are bees are in trouble?
lizzie lizzie has a beekeeper for a husband, mine just thinks he wants to be one :)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Since my mother already passed away, I would now like to buy a house for her other child - my brother and his family, so he would not have to rent anymore. A house somewhere close to mine, so I would not have to drive far just to see him and my nephews and niece. Then I will also have to buy each of my kids their own homes, so they have some place when they have families of their own.

Another thing if I had the money I would buy a considerate size of land, build a shelter, and keep all the dogs and cats I can be able to pluck off of the streets and put them all together there. It has been my long-time dream which I cannot truly afford.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're in SW MO and don't really have any 'keeper contacts anywhere but around here.Your best bet would be to locate a bee club or local beekeepers in your area.If you have access to a farmers market,you'd probably find some local honey for sale and those jars will be labeled with the keepers name,address and phone#,or they should.Hope this helps.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're in SW MO and don't really have any 'keeper contacts anywhere but around here.Your best bet would be to locate a bee club or local beekeepers in your area.If you have access to a farmers market,you'd probably find some local honey for sale and those jars will be labeled with the keepers name,address and phone#,or they should.Hope this helps.
:)thanks so much