Question of the Day Friday August 11, 2023

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I loved New Orleans prior to Katrina. The French quarter was full of street corner musicians, the square was filled with street artists and shopping was wonderful.
Oh yes! NOLA for sure should be on my list! I was there for a week before that hurricane. That trip is packed with good memories, lots of fun, food, side trips. We stayed just outside city center in an historic apartment over a jazz club. Not staying in a hotel really gave us a lot of the local flavor.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Nepal, New Guinea, Wales, Bali, Tanzania, Australia, Greece, Borneo, Quebec.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Canada and other places in NY, since I don't like to travel far now that I have the cats and I like to be home by dinner. Ha!
I did like the warm weather in Texas though. I doubt I would ever leave my cats to go that far now.
I did like San Francisco too, but I was surprised that it was rather cold! When I think of California, I think of heat.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Outer Banks area of North Carolina.Adore it!When I was 15,my folks took the summer vacation there,and I got to bring a friend with meItThere was so much to see and so many things to do,and these guest houses that they rented were just about right on the beach at Nags Head.I would go back if I had the chance!