Pregnant Stray Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fifa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you to everyone on here who gave me advice, it was very much appriciate momma cat showed absolutely no signs of labour she ate all day she didn't nest she didn't do anything bless her I'm just glad it's all over her now... Thank you all again

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable well done ! So glad muma cat and babies are doing great and will feeding - love the mixture in colours ! See a couple of tabbies in there too :hyper::vibes:

Ceeedge

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good job mama! They are beautiful babies, she did such a good job. Sending happy thoughts to the mama and co ;-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fifa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah I thought the colours were fab too there is one little runt but even he is doing great 3 boys and a little girl

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Weigh the runt daily to make sure he is gaining 6-10 grams daily. :)

Iluvmystubby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new to this site and decided to let you know my experience with catnip and pregnancies. I never knew it could be an issue until I gave it to my cats. I had no idea Cally was pregnant until she ate the catnip I purchase from Dollar General. She miscarried 2 kittens on my lap. I then gave it to Ellen (pregnant and fullterm,) whom went into labor. I will NEVER give it to a female cat if she could get pregnant.....

Iluvmystubby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lol you are sweet. The babies are mostly gone, I have close to 8 adult cats, one I am caring for from getting hit on the road....I'm lucky to have him. Than you

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol you are sweet. The babies are mostly gone, I have close to 8 adult cats, one I am caring for from getting hit on the road....I'm lucky to have him. Than you
Do you need any help finding a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area?