Posts Of Watched Threads Not Shown In My Mail Page

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many new posts of threads that I am watching are not shown in my mail page. Sometimes I learn there is a reply thanks to the alerts. Can this be corrected, please.

Many thanks.

Golondrina

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm having something similar except it's with alerts here, but it's really inconsistent.

For the thread that 3str began, sometimes I get the alert of a new post right after my post, sometimes I don't, --with the awareness that the only alert I should receive would be for the first one after mine.
The OP fortunately finally sent a pm to me with the question several days later as I had no idea they'd posted to the thread.

Sometimes i get an alert for a new post after mine in the megapawsitive fundraiser, sometimes not, sometimes I get an alert for a new post even though it's after someone else's.

I end up scrolling through the pages of New Posts looking for threads I've posted to that have had a new post, to try and keep up and not miss questions.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi guys, there's a recent thread here regarding the same questions you are asking.

Here's the thread :-not-getting-emails-for-posts.374521

The other things that are whichever thread you are watching, there's an eye icon and your avatar is shown. Meaning, for example, the thread 'Cat in Boxes' was started by destinyz12. Her avatar is shown at the title and you avatar is also shown but in a smaller picture on her avatar.

And any new posts or unread threads, the thread title fonts are in a darkened shade. After reading that thread, the title fonts goes back to lighter shade. You'll see what I mean if you are on specific forum page.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: