Post your sleeping beauties!!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine hahaha Pumpkin Face claws if you pick her up- so you best be careful!! Honeybee stings only if you startle her or she doesn't want to be picked up==which is 50% of the time..lol. I do bother her quite a bit..who can blame me?? She has the softest sweetest fur I have ever felt AND it doesn't shed like Pumpkin's does..

And Honeybee purrs almost all the time now. It's so sweet..I get home..she comes running to greet me-I pick her up-put her on my shoulder-and she starts to purr before I even get her feet in my hand. Then licks my face/fingers..she's a lover for sure-until you P her off! :lol2::lol2:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
peanuttriangle.jpg

When Peanut's asleep, he is nearly triangular,
(Despite that the photo above is rectangular);
He can jump to the counter, he's light on his feet,
He still likes to play, and he still likes to eat,
And none of that's any surprise when you're young,
But in just a few months, Peanut turns twenty-one.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Peanut looks darling. Does he sleep all night next to you? Last night Honeybee was curled up behind Jon-she squirmed into the curve of his back keeping him warm-did I tell you she's a slinky kitty?!!
She conforms to whatever shape the area is..moves in her sleep-doesn't wake up unless you pick her up..it's kind of spooky!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Peanut looks darling. Does he sleep all night next to you? Last night Honeybee was curled up behind Jon-she squirmed into the curve of his back keeping him warm-did I tell you she's a slinky kitty?!!
She conforms to whatever shape the area is..moves in her sleep-doesn't wake up unless you pick her up..it's kind of spooky!
Nope; none of the cats do.