Post your sleeping beauties!!!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Better triple check before doing your laundry. You do not want Chubchub tumbling in the washing machine :shocked: :eek3: :eek: :sweat:
That reminds me. When my son was a young lad, he brought a geko back from a holiday inside a suitcase (unbeknown to me). I was tired and chucked everything from the suitcase, along with the geko, into the washing machine. After a full cycle a very clean and still alive geko came out looking a bit dizzy and sorry for itself. :dizzy:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I learned a new English word today after consulting google. The English word I knew was "lizard" , in Spanish "lagartija" and lézard in French. It must be a strong resistant little creature to survive swirling in a washing machine!!! :dizzy:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
'holiday inside a suitcase.' The holiday wasn't inside the suitcase by the way, it was Spain I think.
mightyboosh mightyboosh - Phil, I've stayed in hotels in Seville, Barcelona, Madrid and Toledo, and I recall all too well the alleged, "spacious rooms," there. Your holiday was, indeed, inside a suitcase.

;)

I learned a new English word today after consulting google. The English word I knew was "lizard" , in Spanish "lagartija" and lézard in French. It must be a strong resistant little creature to survive swirling in a washing machine!!! :dizzy:
Well, it was, after all, a British washing machine, and doubtless powered by Lucas.