Post your sleeping beauties!!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Do you have a bag of temptations treats?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She LOVES those treats...yeah I tend to go to bed early..get up at 4:45am-believe it or not this morning Miss Honeybee bit and got mad because I dared to wake up her highness. :lol2::lol2: I had to move her to run to the bathroom-I try not to disturb her but sometimes natures calls- I picked her up-blankets and all-rearranged her and she started making biscuits on her blanket...:redheartpump::redheartpump: So got my chance to run off and take care of business..but when I got back=the brat didn't want to stay..growled at me so I let her go...she jumped up on her card table and wanted treats. :lol2:

So if you have temptations treats she will stand on her back legs and beg you for them.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Do you have a bag of temptations treats?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She LOVES those treats...yeah I tend to go to bed early..get up at 4:45am-believe it or not this morning Miss Honeybee bit and got mad because I dared to wake up her highness. :lol2::lol2: I had to move her to run to the bathroom-I try not to disturb her but sometimes natures calls- I picked her up-blankets and all-rearranged her and she started making biscuits on her blanket...:redheartpump::redheartpump: So got my chance to run off and take care of business..but when I got back=the brat didn't want to stay..growled at me so I let her go...she jumped up on her card table and wanted treats. :lol2:

So if you have temptations treats she will stand on her back legs and beg you for them.
Gracie will do anything for dreamies which are the same as temptations!!! She also likes those Turkey and chicken sticks ! She runs away with the stick and growls if you walk past her like she’s been hunting !! I laugh at her and say : but I’m the one that has given it to you why growl!!