Post your sleeping beauties!!!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! It's bigger than me house! Can I be your cat pweese? Adopt me?
The other two cats seem to like it pretty well also.

None of them will "go" in there though?   If I leave any of them in there while I'm at work, when I get home their eyeballs are floating.   It's funny watching a bobcat run full speed through several rooms. And dive into a litter box!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The other two cats seem to like it pretty well also.

None of them will "go" in there though?   If I leave any of them in there while I'm at work, when I get home their eyeballs are floating.   It's funny watching a bobcat run full speed through several rooms. And dive into a litter box! :lol3:
Oh yea, you can say that again. My boy does that everyday speeding throughout the house and ambushing you from his litter box :lol3:

Wonder if they sell kitty helmets and elbow and knees guards. They need protection with all that speed :lol3:

Last edited:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Bass at

Wait so I'm a bit confused...you bought him? You can do that? Where did you buy him from? Pardon me for sounding ignorant but I just don't understand how one buys a bobcat.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I took my kids to their 1st visit to the vet yesterday: I should have taken a photo from the front door of the vet (grouse view), I shall do that next fortnight

my boys are tired today; they also had their first night sleeping outside last night, there is a bit of heatwave here in Oz

did you pick it up?

I went to the vet with my kids, Bonnie & Clyde, and I came out with 2 boys  
when I call them I can use a collective name like "The Terrorists"  they even sleep in a "T", see the 1st picture

Last edited:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I took my kids to their 1st visit to the vet yesterday: I should have taken a photo from the front door of the vet (grouse view), I shall do that next fortnight

my boys are tired today; they also had their first night sleeping outside last night, there is a bit of heatwave here in Oz

did you pick it up?

I went to the vet with my kids, Bonnie & Clyde, and I came out with 2 boys   :jaw:   it seems Bonnie ain't no chick

Since I keep stuffing up Clyde's name, I will have to get new names for them

what about B1 & B2 or Bill & Ben?  (Aussies will know them)  or I could use their nicknames I gave them - Monster & Menace   :seesaw:

they suck you in with meows & purrs, then they attack

when I call them I can use a collective name like "The Terrorists"  they even sleep in a "T", see the 1st picture
Haha, so you brought them to a vet or plastic surgeon? Lol.......:lol3:

Bonnie's a magician. Be careful what he'll do to Clyde! :lol3:

Don't forget to get them neutered when they are at the right age.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It is like a few years ago, I went shopping with my German Shepherd called Thor

and I came home with George P. Cat

I go to the vet yesterday with Bonnie & Clyde

now I don't know who they are

and people wonder why I drink  :drink:

they are booked in on the 20th of April to be fixed   :bat:    they said it will be $100 cheaper as they are both boys   :high5:

the vet said IF they are both boys   :smshfrk:   where is my drink    :drink:
If you have been :drink: too much, most likely you were :dizzy: and I guess they brought you home instead :flail: