Post your sleeping beauties!!!

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually Tiger sleeps like this:

Sometimes though he makes whole mess of the bed, going under covers and rolling in some imaginary fight against space aliens or something, then I'm not quite sure if he is under mind control of said space aliens or just sleeping, but he looks like this:

After that I need to fix everything up, even brush his fur:

So that he looks at least part decent for next 0.5 seconds, like all good little boys:

I know there are space aliens as there is this alien base with alien hairball in it:

Oh wait, it was not an alien hairball after all, just sleepy Little iita that I need to brush again as it is more than 1.5 seconds from last brushing session and girls are not messy quite as soon as boys are :D

Winter fur, it is constant struggle with a brush :nothappy:

Remember to love your furballs and the duct tape :lol3:

maj1221

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's great to hear and she's a cutie. Are her vaccinations up to date? How old is she? Spayed or spaying soon?
She is approximately 2-3 years old. She was rescued from a neglect situation back in June and was at a local shelter. Spayed, UTD on vaccinations, dewormd and microchipped.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She is approximately 2-3 years old. She was rescued from a neglect situation back in June and was at a local shelter. Spayed, UTD on vaccinations, dewormd and microchipped.
Good job! :clap:
Do continue to post her photos and also go through the many interesting reads in this site when you have the time ;)

mykittyjinx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TabbyTom,
That was one of the first things I noticed about him, he always looks like he's smiling. We should have named him Smiley.[emoji]128570[/emoji]