Post your sleeping beauties!!!

who3rescued3who

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my new baby Dinah[emoji]128522[/emoji] She is the sister of the baby kitten Rose that I had tried to help a few weeks ago.[emoji]128546[/emoji] She had still not found her furever home and my heart strings were tugging severely! In part due to my lost efforts of her sister and the other part that she needed a good home and good care. SO!Here she is!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Get ready for Duchess overload

she looks so darn cute sleeping...she was back at vet last week with her anal glands impacted again...she's doing better poor baby
Awwww.......poor Duchess, hope she's doing better. And talking about being better, how's your neck now? Is it in full swing already?
January's going to the vet this evening. Something is not right with his anus while he's pooping. Hope it's nothing that serious as what I can see.

who3rescued3who

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So angry!!! Some people just should not have cats! So far we have found out that she has the feline herpes virus...called the vet and we are giving her l-lysine. When we got her, infested with fleas! Dawn dish soap has helped that problem tremedously. Now we are dealing with ear mites and possible worms of some sort (distended belly)! Lord help me not to scream!

who3rescued3who

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree! I woke up this morning and checked her bed...thetes little brown things that look like seasame seeds...I know its worms[emoji]128533[/emoji] Do you knowxwhat type? Is it tapeworm?

isobel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was always told tapeworms, when they die and fall out...(I know, totally gross) the segments look similar to a grain of rice.  We rescued a cat 18 years ago and she had tapeworm.  It was a pretty easy fix with the meds, but it was so long ago I don't remember what medicine.   At least your kitty is in good hands now.  Good luck!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think something got lost in translation on this thread...idk...

@TabbyTom hey there I hope all went well at vet for January?

Duchess is doing way better and for myself...well to be honest...I have great days...good days...and then not so good days...I'm being told have patience and be gentle on myself....they keep reminding me I had several levels of my neck done and replaced...versus just one? To me well when they go in your neck whats the difference between one vertebrae or 4? They told me they had to pull my neck forward as in was inverted...so I'm trying...but in my mind I'm like...lets go...lets do things...gotta get stuff done...but my body is saying....nope your not going anywhere...your gonna sit on this couch and watch reruns all day long....lolol
I know it will be ok...its only been 3 months since surgey and they are still floored that I've done everything I've been doing...
so really its me lololol....

Now here's one of Prince cuz he's just so cute when he sleeps...he reminds me of a baby

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think something got lost in translation on this thread...idk...

@TabbyTom hey there I hope all went well at vet for January?

Duchess is doing way better and for myself...well to be honest...I have great days...good days...and then not so good days...I'm being told have patience and be gentle on myself....they keep reminding me I had several levels of my neck done and replaced...versus just one? To me well when they go in your neck whats the difference between one vertebrae or 4? They told me they had to pull my neck forward as in was inverted...so I'm trying...but in my mind I'm like...lets go...lets do things...gotta get stuff done...but my body is saying....nope your not going anywhere...your gonna sit on this couch and watch reruns all day long....lolol
I know it will be ok...its only been 3 months since surgey and they are still floored that I've done everything I've been doing...
so really its me lololol....

Now here's one of Prince cuz he's just so cute when he sleeps...he reminds me of a baby
Oh ya, just sit and relax and watch Prince sleep. That is your therapy, lol. On the more serious note, hope your neck have a full recovery.

And I love how Princse sleep. So sweet so peaceful [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Paul likes to sleep on his back and show off his beautiful white tummy.  He also likes to show off his nice pink gums.

Oh that is way to sleep Paul [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ Are you dreaming of food?

Yes, l [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ The white patch too. When January lays on his side, the white patch in his belly formed a heart shape. I've take a photo of two of him with the heart shape but has not posted any of it yet.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was naptime yesterday.

Mickey on my shoulder and I was not allowed to move my arm - if I tried, he grabbed ahold of it with his legs.

Murphy on my shoulder with his face buried in my hair - no idea why he likes my hair so much, but he always wants to put his face in it

Connor sleeping on my legs