Post your sleeping beauties!!!

msserena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I highly doubt I'm the only one that does this but when I see a kitty laying like that, I stick my face on their belly & give them kisses!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey here imjustacatmom, how are you? Good to hear from you.
It's good that Duchess and Prince doing the right thing! :clap:
Hope that you get well soon ;)
Hey TabbyTom I'm getting better and better...I was released from all restrictions my doctor was super impressed with the fact I have gone sharks tooth hunting and shelling and not even at 3 months after surgery and now I'm in the process of weaning off pain meds which he was also impressed by..it has been challenging physiologically but I'm overall doing really well! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I highly doubt I'm the only one that does this but when I see a kitty laying like that, I stick my face on their belly & give them kisses!
If I did that, I might be clamped between his claws :lol3:

:think:...........I might just give it a try one of these days............;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey TabbyTom I'm getting better and better...I was released from all restrictions my doctor was super impressed with the fact I have gone sharks tooth hunting and shelling and not even at 3 months after surgery and now I'm in the process of weaning off pain meds which he was also impressed by..it has been challenging physiologically but I'm overall doing really well! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]

I love that belly!!!!
Good to hear that you are getting better and better and hoping that you recover well soon.

Oh ya, I love that belly too [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are not. Though it has caused some awkward situations in which I had to have my boyfriend come and remove kitty claws from my head and hair.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Hahahaha I know right?! So this is my first flat faced cat....I've never seen them sleep like that before [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

msserena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
what kind is the beige one? that's what kind I've always had a fondness for! their coloring is so pretty

supersue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@msserena
Hi, My little beige kitty is a Seal Point Siamese "moggie mix". He's not a purebred Siamese but he doesn't know that! The little black kitty is his littermate brother Carl. Two of the sweetest cats ever!
Current sleeping beauty.