Post your sleeping beauties!!!

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
@RascalShadowNJ2

You know I've been a cat owner my whole life...never have I dealt with kidney or urinary issues EVER!!! However with that being said...I use Purina Naturals indoor formula...it works wonders even to where their poo doesn't smell like it used to...and when we were in France they didn't have the Naturals but the has for sterilized cats to help them not get urinary infection...so yes keep me posted if you'd like..
That's good about that Purina Naturals. I think that's what I feed my cats sometimes. They like that too. Glad your cats have never had any urinary problems. That's good! Once you find something that works, keep using it!

fantastic4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Am new to this site. They are 2 brothers from first batch (of neighbours kitty, she dumped them in our garden) and brother and sister of second batch. Then we moved luckily house...:)

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, all these kitties are so adorable looking! There is nothing cuter than a sleeping kitty or kitties. Just precious looking!

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Yes, isn't my Shadow silly. He loves little cave cat beds and tunnel type ones. He loves squeezing in, turning around, and stick his head or paws outside. Silly kitty!!

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, tabbytom tabbytom You are so right!
That is also why we all love cats so much. Cats are all silly and so lovable! I just love them all!!

Loving Mickey

Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom

Yes, I am sure we do look silly to them.
My husband always says, our kitties look at us and think oh let's just look cute and we will get whatever we want.

So true, isn't it??
I can never say no to a sweet looking kitty.
Be honest now, could you??

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom

Yes, I am sure we do look silly to them.
My husband always says, our kitties look at us and think oh let's just look cute and we will get whatever we want.

So true, isn't it??
I can never say no to a sweet looking kitty.
Be honest now, could you??
Nah, I'm just as silly and cute like them :lol3: