Post your sleeping beauties!!!

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thefiresidecat thefiresidecat and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06
I'm glad I'm not the only one to take my time in naming my fur babies!!! They will definitely let their name become known with time.
I love when people wait and let their pet choose their name it just means more in my opinion lol
Here is Gabby sleeping one of them she has her stuffy... she literally licks it to fall asleep and if she doesn't have stuffy she licks a blanket or whatever is close to her... silly baby

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 thefiresidecat thefiresidecat and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06
I'm glad I'm not the only one to take my time in naming my fur babies!!! They will definitely let their name become known with time.
I love when people wait and let their pet choose their name it just means more in my opinion lol
Here is Gabby sleeping one of them she has her stuffy... she literally licks it to fall asleep and if she doesn't have stuffy she licks a blanket or whatever is close to her... silly baby
Gabby is precious! And yes, in my family, we know that in time, when they know we are 100% true, they will let us know their names. :heartshape:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gabby is precious! And yes, in my family, we know that in time, when they know we are 100% true, they will let us know their names. :heartshape:
So true!!!! I think it is so much better this way because their name actually matches them..
Most of the time when you name a cat (or any pet for that matter) without waiting for them to tell you what it is, it usually doesn't even fit the cat and you can clearly see that it doesnt..

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So true!!!! I think it is so much better this way because their name actually matches them..
Most of the time when you name a cat (or any pet for that matter) without waiting for them to tell you what it is, it usually doesn't even fit the cat and you can clearly see that it doesnt..
In my advocacy work, I frequently SMH over them. They are not toys, objects, status symbols or children. They are valued FAMILY MEMBERS and everything about them should reflect that.
Of course, every time WE ask them for a refund because of THEIR bad, they raise prices. Some gullible/ignorant people don't believe that. It's true, though. Bottom line, they mess up, we pay. It's about figuring out how little we have to pay that counts.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For sure! We tried many names (Socks, Boots [cause of her white feeties] Grace, Gracie [cause she is so graceful] etc.. ) but none fit til we came up with Gypsy. When I was a kid my dads horse was named Gypsy (smart, ornery, beautiful and bullheaded just like our girl😸) Her furdads folks had a dog named Gypsy (sweet and loving like our girl) and she had wandered our neighborhood like a Gypsy Queen, visiting and being fed (found this out after we were roaming the alleys in harness) and adored by many until she chose us to be her beloved minions.💗💖💝😸

its been a month and a half now and we've cycled thru a bunch of names. it was drusilla and spike. (because they're a couple of adorable vampires really) Spike wasn't sticking though. for some unfathomable reason we both wanted to call him clyde. I can't do clyde though. i had another very sweet cat who died very young to a heart defect, whose name also happened to be clyde. so instead of buffy it's now ancient rome. Drusilla and clawwed (clawdius) pretty sure that's going to stick. although his nickname is bozo. nicknames are bozo and silly rn.. but they're not even 5 months yet and clawwed is crossed eyed so very clumsy. lol