Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

kattens

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! Basscat! Look here - there's a woman with a pet bear!

kattens kattens - Holy cow, what a beautiful Newfie! You... uhhh... do know that's not a cat, right?

;)

View attachment 218841

Bob says, "Can goggie come over and play?"
Yeah...there's more where that came from! She's my second Newfoundland. The little dog here is my cousin's puppy. They love each other.
IMG_6776.JPG

Kitties like to sleep on the dog bed while dog keeps a watchful eye...
IMG_6778.JPG

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart - Speedy is so graceful looking; what a beautiful and delicate little girl she is.
Thank you so much 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! Yes, Speedy is definitely a cat you could describe as delicate and I would say dainty, too. She is very mild-mannered.

With the great weather soon to come to my area, I am looking forward to posting so many more outdoor shots! :tree::purplebutterfly::evergreen::reddragonfly::tree: What a terrific thread! I am really enjoying going back and looking at all the outdoor cat shots here! They are great!

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitties have just had their first Ever encounter with snow!

We don't get much snow here and this snow storm has been the worst in 30 years. Scamp actually really enjoyed it once he got used to it. Scraggles (the cat essentially built for it) was pretty much having none of it! :headshake:

IMG_20180304_144944_029.jpg
IMG_20180302_114805_422.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

fiorya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fabulous job! It's beautiful!
Thanks! My dad came over and designed it for me, after I tried and failed (twice) to make one on my own haha. Iris was very persistent. (She knows if she gets through the wire, she can hop onto that roof in the top picture. I've had to coax her down from there once. She'd slipped past me as I opened the balcony door.)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited: