Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got to try kayaking today.
Dad has a few boats to choose from and decided to try the Dagger Roam SOT.
He keep me in my backpack in the back for a while.
He then moved my backpack between his legs and continued to paddle so I could get use to the paddle near me.
He went to a shallow area and then opened my backpack. I thought about coming out but it was near a road with passing cars and heard other people around. I just decided to stay in the backpack.
I also notice looking at the pictures Dad's not to bright. I'm the star here and he took pictures of the back of my backpack and not the mesh side to see me. What was he thinking?

DSCN7905C.jpg

GOPR1499C.jpg

GOPR1509C.jpg

DSCN7912C.jpg

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dad took me to see a waterfall in another state. Good thing it only takes 20 minutes to reach MD.
He says waterfalls are neat.
It just looked to me, an abrupt edge that gravity overtook the water....
Anyway he didn't even try opening up my backpack by the waterfall. There was a lot of people a round. I wouldn't have come out unless they left anyway.
I did watch for a bit hoping everyone would leave so I could get out and take a closer look. More people came....

DSCN8018C.jpg

DSCN8023C.jpg

Dad did take me up high above the waterfall on the opposite bank and opened up my pack to let me stretch my legs. I didn't stay out long. I heard strange voices from below and it worried me.

DSCN8057C.jpg

DSCN8064C.jpg

Dad says these things are called snakes. It just looks like sticks to me. I'm going to stick with sticks...

DSCN8031C.jpg

DSCN8045C.jpg

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since the weather was calling for thunderstorms around 3am, which did happen. Dad decided we were not going to stay out all night, as planned.
He put my GPS tracker on and a tiny light so he could see me. Silly human eyes can't see in the dark. Such inferior creatures.
This was my first time Dad has taken me out after dark.
I got to do some hiking and saw these cool fairy creatures that Dad couldn't see. They did show up in the first picture. They reminded me of Tinker Bell.
Dad couldn't see well enough anymore, so we headed to hang out in the hammock.
I got hear all kinds of strange new sounds.
When hiking out Dad saw some eyes in the field. He turned his flashlight up and said that it was from something called a raccoon. What I saw was the Lone Ranger, cause I can see better in the dark...

DSCN8161C.jpg

DSCN8179C.jpg