Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A family of fox moved into the area. They killed a small dog, and several other cats, before they were dispatched. I was grilling dinner, and the girls were playing around me. I called them to come, and they didn't, which was usual, when it was time to go inside. By the time I brought the food in the house, and put a pot on the stove to cook something else, they had attacked and gone. Her sister Lily was on the roof of an outbuilding with a bite on her belly...our hearts are in shreds still...
What do you mean by 'dispatched', @sadiesdad ?

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Murphy loves being outside, but we never wanted to let him out because we live in an urban area and want to keep him safe. So last summer we got him a harness and tried to get him used to it. He was a little weirded out by it, but loved being able to be on the patio with us!!

image.jpg

image.jpeg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Murphy loves being outside, but we never wanted to let him out because we live in an urban area and want to keep him safe. So last summer we got him a harness and tried to get him used to it. He was a little weirded out by it, but loved being able to be on the patio with us!!

View attachment 214497

View attachment 214498
laurenfosters laurenfosters - Thank you for keeping this beautiful boy safe and contented at the same time, and for reminding all of us that a part of our responsibility as good stewards to our cats is placing their safety first and foremost.

As to Murphy, with those brilliant green eyes and brightstriped [ agnitionem: @tarasgirl06 ] orange coat - wow, what a dazzler!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy and neighbour's cat Jules socializing.

View attachment 214971
Two beauties!

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know; what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. Want to chase some mice?

"We did that yesterday. Lets chase some birds!"

"We never catch them."

"Oh, right. Well, what do you want to do today?"

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
orange&white orange&white , I love the picture of Misfit, she is so pretty. My Rachel(who has passed) used to get up on the roof, too!
mama africa mama africa , that is a wonderful photo, with Jules in the foreground and beautiful Missy. They seem to be good friends. Missy is a special cat to Speedy and me, we are always so happy to see her.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
orange&white orange&white , I love the picture of Misfit, she is so pretty. My Rachel(who has passed) used to get up on the roof, too!
mama africa mama africa , that is a wonderful photo, with Jules in the foreground and beautiful Missy. They seem to be good friends. Missy is a special cat to Speedy and me, we are always so happy to see her.
Thank you, R raysmyheart . Jules is a laid back 12-year old gentle giant. They are good friends, but sometimes Missy gets a bit bossy :)

Last edited: