Post your favorite photo of your cat!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and Kovu! 
  Kovu is really a beautiful cat with his striking brown coat.  Brown cats are rare but we have some brown TCS cats - see this thread:  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/119486/brown-cats

I don't know enough about breeds to make even an educated guess about Kovu's genetic background so will leave that to someone who actually knows.  I will tell you that brown cats are treasured around here, breed or no breed.  They really are so beautiful!  Kovu is a wonderful example.  

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Midi is such a heartbreaker!  Those sweet eyes.  Those elegant whiskers.  The wise old face spotted with white.  Sigh.  i completely melt every time I see his photo. 

lulu95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two cats, I'm new here so I'm still a little rusty on how to post. Hello to everyone and I love everyone's posts on here. Looking at cats which are not even my own still makes me happy!! Lovely animals...

This is Smoky.. who has been a bit ill lately and dragging his back legs.

This is Bandit :) she's a chubby kitty

This is them both together! They're brother and sister [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww they are so cute!  Smokey's face reminds me of my very first cat we adopted when I was 2 years old.  I think it's the face shape and eyes.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

"No one can see me when I am in my crinkle tube. I is invisible."- Lilith

"HA HA HA- I CAN see you but you cannot see me. Those are not my eyes glowing in the background- it is an optical illusion. I will get you and your crinkle tube will soon be mine!"- Darth Sophie