Post your favorite photo of your cat!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I need a stress reliever today.

Post your absolute FAVORITE photo of your cat and explain why it's your favorite! One photo per cat. I wanna seeeee!

I will post mine when I get home and I expect to see lots of photos tonight!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite picture of
Lynxx
 because it's the only close up I was able to get of his face without him being blurred. Since it was before I had a digital camera, I could only get pictures when my uncle visited and brought his camera with him.

Lynxx
hated the camera, he'd hide whenever that uncle came over lol.

This is my favorite picture of Luna because I love how it shows her neck fur fluffed

This is my favorite picture of Midnight because it's from when I 1st got him and he was still so tiny. Back then I didn't think he'd ever grow, now he's huge
 To bad the picture is blurred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Sheba is beautiful!

Midnight was like "Aiie! Put your clothes back on!!" lol

This is my favorite of Cassie. It just shows her playful personality and shows off her beautiful eyes:

And this is my favorite of Monet with me. Since I live alone, it's near impossible to get a pic of myself with the cats. This one, his expression speaks volumes.. whether it's "I love my meowmy" or "I protect my human" I fondly call this picture "Best Buds"

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great and wonderful works of everybody!...:clap: thank you so much for share!...:bigthumb: make me to transport to live your wonderful memmories!...:touch:

my favourite is this one....:D
King Milky on the bottom & my sweet girl Catulina in the front, this is in the Theresia´s room before she arrive with us!...:hugs: I like so much because King milky is the big brother to protect at his lovely sister Catulinita!...:lovegrin:

thanks for look!...:)

redvelvetone

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh so hard!

Hm, As of right now, this is my favorite of my kitten, Magnus, as it really shows his personality. I've only had him a little over two months though, so I'm sure I'll have other favorites soon... :)

PS love everybody's pics but I love the shot you got on your first photo Draco!

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had hard time choosing...but I GUESS it would be this one for Parker. I always giggle when his teeth are sticking out. He looks like a little vampire.

This one...I just love how Buddy is laying like it was for a professional photo shoot or something. I wish the lighting was better though.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, cute! & let's hear it for all our "Ginger tabby Angel's."  Seems like there are a few, we could have a club.
   Ha Ha!