Post your favorite photo of your cat!

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@ Kevin St Julian: I saw the heart when I first saw the picture, and I agree that your adorable cats must love you!
[emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I told him he could be anything.. So he became a flower pot.. 
It's so funny how they pick hiding spots. Lilith was sitting next to the coffee table yesterday. There was a pair of slippers next to it so she was in between the slippers and the table. Henry walked into the living room. She crouched down in stalking mode. I just looked at her and said, "Um. He can see you. We ALL can see you!" 

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told him he could be anything.. So he became a flower pot.. 
It's so funny how they pick hiding spots. Lilith was sitting next to the coffee table yesterday. There was a pair of slippers next to it so she was in between the slippers and the table. Henry walked into the living room. She crouched down in stalking mode. I just looked at her and said, "Um. He can see you. We ALL can see you!" 

Grizzly pats at my legs while I'm walking around, to "startle" me.. I guess..? So, right after he pats my legs, he swiftly runs away and goes under an armchair to hide.. Leaving his butt all exposed.. 
 I must seek any ostrich DNA in his blooline.. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Grizzly pats at my legs while I'm walking around, to "startle" me.. I guess..? So, right after he pats my legs, he swiftly runs away and goes under an armchair to hide.. Leaving his butt all exposed.. 
  A kitty version of "ring and run!" 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ankle mugging. Julie loves to do that. Sugar does it from her kitty cube.

ang scaduto

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This really is a great picture!! I think that this is what went down:

Remy: "You want a piece of me? COME GET IT" (thinking to self- " Cuz I'm not moving!")

Finn: "You bet I do- no YOU come get some of ME!" (also thinking to self- " cuz I ain't moving either!")

Remy: "Oh yeah? In my mind I just kicked you so take THAT!"

Finn: "Really? Well in MY mind,  I just slapped you so YOU take THAT!"

Remy: "I don't have to take that from you!" Want to fight for real?"

Finn: "Would we have to move?"

Remy: "Oh yeah, I suppose we would."

Finn: "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm pretty comfortable"

Remy: "So am I. We could just lay here and relax instead and then later go get a snack"

Finn: "Good idea. I can do that"

Remy: " I can too. It's settled then"

Finn: "Fine by me"

Thanks ha! funny

ddestes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Here is a pic showing my European Burmese kitties.....the 14 year old is a lilac tortie named Painted Lady and is on the top shelf and the 4 month old kitten is a lilac named Effie and is on the lower shelf "trying" to make friends with Lady....so far not happening, but being tolerated!

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Noney  "The lazy, laid back, just chillin kitty cat"

Zel Bug " The spazzie little pipsqueek"

Fluffer ( RIP )
  "My Fluff who I will forever miss.  He was found as a stray kitten on the set of the movie "Independance Day".  He will forever be in our hearts

Last edited: