Post your favorite photo of your cat!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is my Binxy and I watching 'Planet Earth' on the mellow morn =^•_•^=

Also, please ignore the mess in the background.
Binksy seems to be looking lovingly at you rather than Planet Earth here.  
    He's one handsome cat. 

Of course - now I am looking for that mess you mentionned....  What mess? 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MServant  Ok ok, I concede the mess issue... but Binx always seems to look at me with a "what are you doing, you weirdo" expression. That's what I initially had when I took the photo, lol.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
LoL, @Stewball  It looks like Blighty is in the middle of some serious kitty-gym workout session there!  He knows how to look cute too, what a sweet face.

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
AND YET I GET NO CUDDLES! 

And that isn't even half the toys this cat has...

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

AND YET I GET NO CUDDLES! 

And that isn't even half the toys this cat has...
Blue cats have high expectations of their servants I believe (and like a lot of toys).  
   I didn't get my first cuddle from Mouse climbing on to me until he was about 3:  before that he thought all he had to do to get attention was bite my arm or jump on my head. 
    Thankfully now he has learned that humans prefer a less painful approach but it took a lot of patience waiting for him to get the message. 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hilariously, Binx doesn't do any of that... I think the most obnoxious thing he's done so far is poke me in the face when he thinks I'm awake in the morning (I have sleep problems)... Even if I'm just rolling over -_-

I have gotten a few gentle nips, though.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I do actually really like this next picture because I remember so much about taking it, and how I was trying to show Mouse that he didn't get attention from me by biting.  (For anyone who thinks taking the photo was attention I can assure you Mouse's usual reaction when he sees a camera is to turn away or leave the room so it was definitely not a positive reinforcement LoL )   He used to do this constantly when I was on my laptop or on the phone and he wanted to play.... and yes he would bite hard.

D

Deleted member 73596

Cats have that intense, soul sucking stare... gotta love 'em.