Post your favorite photo of your cat!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These two are fascinating. You can just see their personalities all over their faces. Awesome picture!!! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful. Blacks and tuxes are my weakness.
o must admit that tabbies and calico, but especially tabbies are mine so I have an abandoned siamese and black and cat that had come from the street the day beforebi got him. No tabbiea for me. Sigh

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
o must admit that tabbies and calico, but especially tabbies are mine so I have an abandoned siamese and black and cat that had come from the street the day beforebi got him. No tabbiea for me. Sigh
Don't feel bad. I don't have any more blacks or tuxes. My two boys, George RIP and Raven RIP, were taken from me and I haven't had the heart to get another one. I have my 4 babies now: Sammy (Ginger & White), Ghost (Solid White), Luci (Tabby & White) and Felix (Grey Tabby).  They will do fine for now. George and Raven hold such a special place in my heart that I can't see getting another one.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
he has a white bow tie as well. He was quite small there.

He's beautiful. Blacks and tuxes are my weakness.
Aww, what a cute picture of a little Blighty.  
   Funny but black, white, and tuxedoes with white paws were always my favourite cat colours and so far I managed to adopt 2 tabbies and a blue cat! 
   Now of course blue is my favourite colour even though a lot of people that see Mouse for the first time say 'He's very gray isn't he'!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a cute
Lpicture of a little Blighty.  :heart4:    Funny but black, white, and tuxedoes with white paws were always my favourite cat colours and so far I managed to adopt 2 tabbies and a blue cat! :lol3:    Now of course blue is my favourite colour even though a lot of people that see Mouse for the first time say 'He's very gray isn't he'!
that's because they're hygarant.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my favorite pics of my three kitties:

This is Lucky, my little purrball. Not sure why, but just always liked this one. This was taken in 2006, so he was about 7 at the time. I think it's the look of attitude he has, haha.

Here is Sara, I think about 2008? She'd burrowed under a pile of freshly-dried towels so of course, had to snap some pics! She just looks so adorable in this pic. 

And here is Maple. She just looks regal here. This was taken in 2006 on our birthday (she was born on my 25th birthday - in Canada, hence the name).

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
this is valentine who I rescued back in February. instead of being afraid of my granddaughter she decided she was her baby. this was the very first night they met. valentine always sleeps beside her to make sure she's ok. she is such a sweet little cat, I got really lucky because I didn't meet her until I went to pick her up. even though she was not treated kindly by humans in her first 8 months she certainly still loves them!

this is tucker, my very first foster baby who I decided to keep because valentine fell in love with him--after 6 days of growling, hissing and swiping, lol

this is big brother, ratman,

it's so hard to pick just one when I have so many!

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat shadow the mischief maker
Oh boy do I know that. Rambunctious and wild brat cat. He's very smart, the smartest cat I've ever seen. 

In case anyone is wondering that's my mother and this is their part Bengel mix. They've taught him to give high fives and handshakes. He gets into massive amounts of trouble and gets into trouble when he wants attention or doesn't get his way. He'll badger my mom when he wants something. He behavior is like that of a kid and he is energetic like a dog. He likes going out for walks like a dog would and goes out on a leash. When he wants to go for a walk he'll grab his leash and drag it over to my mother lol.

Last edited: