Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina and #Jayflower - thank you so much. Of course, I'm biased, but I do love it when others appreciate the beauty of my beloveds! And Tobermory Tobermory and Mocha, you are right! Another subtle beauty among us! Tortis are special, I think you'll all agree... *Three: Angels Sahra and Rani, and sweet Tarifa*:hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:
IMG_3284 (1).JPG

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its sunday morning... i didnt get in til 6 am this morning, so i opened a can of cat food SPECIFICALLY so i could feed the kitty and crash without her bugging me for breakfast. I watched her eat some, and feeling safw, i went to sleep. 2 hrs later, shes hopping from the bed to the windowsill and back, batting at the blinds, and all the thibgs she does to tell me its time for breakfast.

But. I. Fed. You!

So i get up and open another little packet of food and plop it on her plate and go back to bed grumbling about pain in the butt spoiled cats. I get in bed and lay there annoyed...

And 10 mins later lil miss princess saunters back in the bedroom, hops on the bed, and curls in a ball next to me for her post breakfast nap... and all i can think is about a year ago her life consisted of the cold, dirty alleys of san francisco. No sunday morning breakfast, no comfy bed to curl up in after.. and once i thought of that, she was forgiven..

20181111_105909.jpg
20181111_105904.jpg
i mean how can you look at this and be mad?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunday morning... i didnt get in til 6 am this morning, so i opened a can of cat food SPECIFICALLY so i could feed the kitty and crash without her bugging me for breakfast. I watched her eat some, and feeling safw, i went to sleep. 2 hrs later, shes hopping from the bed to the windowsill and back, batting at the blinds, and all the thibgs she does to tell me its time for breakfast.

But. I. Fed. You!

So i get up and open another little packet of food and plop it on her plate and go back to bed grumbling about pain in the butt spoiled cats. I get in bed and lay there annoyed...

And 10 mins later lil miss princess saunters back in the bedroom, hops on the bed, and curls in a ball next to me for her post breakfast nap... and all i can think is about a year ago her life consisted of the cold, dirty alleys of san francisco. No sunday morning breakfast, no comfy bed to curl up in after.. and once i thought of that, she was forgiven..

View attachment 261709 View attachment 261710 i mean how can you look at this and be mad?
:loveeyes: I remember reading your story back then! Gosh I can't believe it has only been a year :dancingblackcat::purr:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But. I. Fed. You!

View attachment 261709 View attachment 261710 i mean how can you look at this and be mad?
Good question. Obvious answer. YOU COULDN'T. I mean, anyone who could needs serious help! SO ADORABLE. :hearthrob::purr::hearthrob::loveeyes: