Post Your Cats On Your Bed

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Although of course she'll also find any object on the bed & go sit on it. She has the whole bed, i'm not sure whats so great about sitting on a card?

Seriously. Why? View attachment 257653
Here you go. This short article might provide an explanation. :)

I actually experimented with this after I read it last year. I made a square on the floor using tape. My cats immediately went and sat in it.

Why cats love to sit on squares

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although of course she'll also find any object on the bed & go sit on it. She has the whole bed, i'm not sure whats so great about sitting on a card?

Seriously. Why? View attachment 257653
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten I have often wondered why Speedy does this, too - sits on something I may be reading or something I don't want wrinkled:D

I am glad Honeybunny is enjoying her new blanket, these photos of her are so pretty! I know I've said this before - I love Honeybunny.:hearthrob:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diluted torbies seem to be quite rare; the only other one that I know of is golondrina golondrina 's Sombra.
Another favorite of mine, sweet Sombra! They are gorgeous. I see some here and there in my online work advoCATing for cats. They are always standouts to me, as are the full tortis.
IMG_0616.JPG
Tarifa enhancing the Waikiki Room with her tortoiseshell presence :dancingblackcat:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another favorite of mine, sweet Sombra! They are gorgeous. I see some here and there in my online work advoCATing for cats. They are always standouts to me, as are the full tortis.
Tarifa enhancing the Waikiki Room with her tortoiseshell presence :dancingblackcat:
The full torties are pretty rare, too. I haven't seen very many of them, except for the few that I've seen pictured on this site.

All of your cat decorations look so cute!! I really like the little drawer pull knob with the tuxedo cat!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower Thanks! Most of those are cat toys, with catnip inside. I've had the drawer pull a long time -- don't remember its history, but am glad to finally be able to use it. It just seemed right on the nightstand.
When I adopted Tarifa, I'd never even thought about a tortoiseshell before, and I'd never met one or seen one for real, only in pictures. She has such beautiful black-and-gold glossy coloring, and her big green eyes really compliment her coat!
IMG_0469.JPG

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower Thanks! Most of those are cat toys, with catnip inside. I've had the drawer pull a long time -- don't remember its history, but am glad to finally be able to use it. It just seemed right on the nightstand.
When I adopted Tarifa, I'd never even thought about a tortoiseshell before, and I'd never met one or seen one for real, only in pictures. She has such beautiful black-and-gold glossy coloring, and her big green eyes really compliment her coat!
View attachment 259159
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Tarifa is very pretty, and you're right about her beautiful green eyes...they do compliment her coloring very well!!