Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know if Gypsy will allow dress up and I don't have anything to try on her, but is it OK to post her in her stylish walking jacket?View attachment 193541
Of course !
I love her pose and the way she looks at the camera:lol::hearthrob:
quick question : how did Gypsy learn to walk on a leash? I bought Alice (coincidentally:lol:) the same rainbow leash that Gypsy has but when I put it on her (by bribing her with treats XD) she flops down like a dead fish:lol2::headshake:
so any tips on how to make your cat enjoy the experience?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:thanks:. Scott was downstairs with her and I was up on the 2nd floor balcony making kissy sounds to get her to look up for the picture :kiss: :lol: When I first put the H harness on her in the house she staggered around a bit but got over it fairly quickly UNTIL I fastened the leash :eek2: :eek3: You would have thought the clip on that leash weighed a ton!:lol2: She dropped & crawled like she had a 100 lbs on her back, of course looking up at us oh so pitifully. We just picked her up and carried her outside to the balcony & just sat there until she got so interested in the squirrels & birds that she forgot for a minute she wasn't able to move :crackup:I also tossed a few treats down. Eventually she headed down the stairs. I decided to go with a walking jacket for more security. It is very light weight and she can move quite well in it but of course she treats it like a straight jacket :paperbag: Do you have a harness or a jacket? A collar can be dangerous with a leash. Just pick Alice up, grab a few treats, carry her to a nice quiet spot & sit down with her, talking and maybe even some brushing if she enjoys it. She'll soon start sniffing & checking things out, just be patient as most cats don't walk as dogs do and will mostly mosey if they move at all :wink: Gypsy stays put until we stop paying attention to her & then she'll move a bit. You can check out some of her adventures in her Kitty Holster album on my home page. Considering Gypsy is an ex-stray it was a delightful surprise how well she took to the harness, she never puts up a protest, just goes limp like an 8 lb sack of potatoes.:doh: Good luck, just don't try to rush Alice. Always keep an eye out for things that might spook or be dangerous to her, we carry a ski pole just in case we need to fend off trouble, literally. Let me know how things go :catrub:

Last edited: