Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
so a couple of weeks ago I bought Alice a cute little dress, she hated it and was mad when I put it on her but seemed to finally settle down when I bribed her with treats:lol: .. the hat is actually a hair accessory for humans but looked great on her ( I pinned it to her fur) I love how the photos turned out so I decided to make this thread so people can share their cats in adorable outfits!:blush::loveeyes:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
so a couple of weeks ago I bought Alice a cute little dress, she hated it and was mad when I put it on her but seemed to finally settle down when I bribed her with treats:lol: .. the hat is actually a hair accessory for humans but looked great on her ( I pinned it to her fur) I love how the photos turned out so I decided to make this thread so people can share their cats in adorable outfits!:blush::loveeyes:
That photo with the hat is so cute. :)

Zoe has a coat similar to Taz's coat but we couldn't get her to stay still to get a photo. Zoe has a puffy pink coat but she runs when we take it out of the closet.

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That photo with the hat is so cute. :)

Zoe has a coat similar to Taz's coat but we couldn't get her to stay still to get a photo. Zoe has a puffy pink coat but she runs when we take it out of the closet.
Thank you!
I hope Zoe learns to stay still for a photo .. I have some tips for you,
Bribe her with a lot of treats and put her on a comfy place so she will lay down , or do it when she is really sleepy:lol: and for the coat apply some catnip spray on it or dried catnip:jive:

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Sophie the Easter Bunny
Couldn't help but laugh at this one!:lol:
Too cute, such an adorable kitty in an adorable costume:loveeyes::clap:
she does look like the Marvin from BB XD

Last edited:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
These are just wrong. Funny, but wrong. Maybe I'm just jealous. I'm certain I couldn't get near Luciano with any type of clothing for him to wear. The closest I've gotten is when I first got him and had no real toys for him. I used a gold satin bathrobe belt as a dangling toy and sometimes it would wind up draped over his back and he would walk around like that.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
These are just wrong. Funny, but wrong. Maybe I'm just jealous. I'm certain I couldn't get near Luciano with any type of clothing for him to wear. The closest I've gotten is when I first got him and had no real toys for him. I used a gold satin bathrobe belt as a dangling toy and sometimes it would wind up draped over his back and he would walk around like that.
Lol, I could never put Charlie in an outfit. He wouldn't stand for that. :lol: My picture was just when he decided that vest was a fun tunnel, I suppose. ;)