Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
These are just wrong. Funny, but wrong. Maybe I'm just jealous. I'm certain I couldn't get near Luciano with any type of clothing for him to wear. The closest I've gotten is when I first got him and had no real toys for him. I used a gold satin bathrobe belt as a dangling toy and sometimes it would wind up draped over his back and he would walk around like that.
My wife is a professional photographer. She can't resist posing them and trying outfits on them. Our apartment cats had lots of crazy photos taken but she was using film back then so I have to scan the photos. I didn't scan any of them in outfits but I do have this one to give you an idea what she is capable of.

Zaren and Kane, my apartment cats.

I like when she texts me silly photos. Nothing like a cute cat photo to make your day a little brighter :)
Taz, my wife's little baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My wife is a professional photographer. She can't resist posing them and trying outfits on them. Our apartment cats had lots of crazy photos taken but she was using film back then so I have to scan the photos. I didn't scan any of them in outfits but I do have this one to give you an idea what she is capable of.

Zaren and Kane, my apartment cats.

I like when she texts me silly photos. Nothing like a cute cat photo to make your day a little brighter :)
Taz, my wife's little baby.
What gorgeous kitties you have:loveeyes:
I loved the silly photo a lot:clap:!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is not my cat, it's a photo of the birthday card I received today from my work colleagues. They know I'm a crazy cat chap. It made my day along with the beers and chocolate cake they bought me.

View attachment 192456
Happy Birthday !:party:(althogh I know I m late :))
heres your birthday gift from me and Alice :