Post your cat as a kitten and now!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I had meant to post to this thread earlier, but all my kitten Charlie photos were on the backup drive of an old computer, and I didn't have time to retrieve them until today. But now... the never-before-seen baby Charlie photos!

Here's Charlie the day I brought him home from the shelter. He was such an active little kitten, the only time that day he was still enough for a photo was when he was eating!

IMG_1662.JPG

Here's Charlie a few days later, exploring the room I'd set up to be his "home base" for his early days with me:

IMG_1661.JPG

Notice in that picture he was only about one book tall!

And here's Charlie today, he's too big to stand up in a bookshelf, although he still fits if he crouches:

IMG_1652.JPG

Here's big Charlie doing his best mountain lion impression:

IMG_0122.JPG

Charlie was curious as a kitten, and still now at seven! Here you can see him investigating my phone:

IMG_0220.JPG

mittens97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mittens is still a kitten but she's much bigger than when i got her , she is now 4 months old and she was 10 weeks old when i got her, i cannot believe how much she has grown!
first pic is the day after i got her, the other two pics are her now.

Attachments

PuffsMommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_9380.JPG
IMG_9902.JPG
IMG_8955.JPG
IMG_9964.JPG
IMG_4470.JPG
IMG_5969.JPG
These are my three babies (one of which is at home with my parents). The calico is Keladry. Top picture is at about 3 weeks old, and the bottom is at about 8 years. The orange cat is Dizzy at 3 weeks and now at 5 months. We found him in China when he fell out of the sky and into our lives. The gray and white British Shorthair is Puff at about 2 months and now at 5 months. When we adopted him he had an upper respiratory infection, fleas, ear fungus, and was extremely underweight.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are those eyes real or did you photoshop them?
WOW, she is gorgeous.:wow:
kashmir64 kashmir64 - She's a direct descendant - one of Dorothy Hinds-Daugherty's original Snowshoe line from the early 1960s. Their eye colour was called, "Lapis Blue," at the time, though that never translated fully into the Breed Standard with CFA, where they specify, "walnut-shaped, clear, brilliant, as as deep a blue as possible," or words to that effect. The Dorothy Hinds-Daugherty direct line cats can still be seen at shows, especially in the Atlantic Region, and the colour depth and saturation are actually much better in person, with some appearing almost blue-violet under the flouresent lighting in the show halls.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 - She's a direct descendant - one of Dorothy Hinds-Daugherty's original Snowshoe line from the early 1960s. Their eye colour was called, "Lapis Blue," at the time, though that never translated fully into the Breed Standard with CFA, where they specify, "walnut-shaped, clear, brilliant, as as deep a blue as possible," or words to that effect. The Dorothy Hinds-Daugherty direct line cats can still be seen at shows, especially in the Atlantic Region, and the colour depth and saturation are actually much better in person, with some appearing almost blue-violet under the flouresent lighting in the show halls.
Maybe Link is a distant cousin!