Post your cat as a kitten and now!

Lyrina25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Jynxie was itty-freakin'-bitty when we got her. She weighed 8oz on the day we first took her to the vet. She was severely imbred though, so I'm not surprised. We rescued her from a crack house, seriously. She grew into one of the prettiest cats I'll ever know. She had eyes that would put a supermodel to shame.
She crossed the rainbow bridge years again because of liver failure, but I'[ll always know she had a better life with me than basically being breeding stock like her mom had been.

Kitt is my Halloween baby. I saw him on the porch of a friend of my little sister while we were trick-or-treating. The girl's mother had thrown him out because he didn't use the little box ONE. TIME. Kitt was living in their garage (Then named Slick) and was being fed scraps while their indor cat god real cat food! I was furious, and Missouri winers are too harsh for a kitten, so I caled the dad and he let me adopt Kitt, who got the nickname 'Monster' that very night by putting pawprints in my caramel cake and eating off the icing.

I sadly have no baby pictures of my other furbabies.

Cat Sidhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ooooh! These are amazing pics, you all have such lovely cats!!

I can show you pics from only two of my cats, the third one was an adult already when he came to live with me.

This is Coconut the day she arrived home. A neighbour found her trapped in his car engine and called my mother to help. More neighbours came to help, but none of them could keep the kitten afterwards. My mother just looked at her, put her in her pocket and promised everyone she would do her best to find her a good home. She brought the scared kitten home to clean it...
coco 002.JPG
and never left our house until cancer took her away 10 years later.
coco.jpg

And this is Longshanks! I found him in a box inside a bin, meowing desperately, and I didn´t even think twice. He turned out to be the most gentle cat I´ve ever met. There´s 17 years of difference between pictures :)
trc.jpg
Imagen0015.jpg