post pictures of your tabbies here .....

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like this picture of him below because you can see his pretty colors and how sparkly he looks when he's in the sun. Pretty boy.

He is beautiful and I love his eyes! He looks very healthy also, that's why he shines so beautifully. Amazing coat! I can't wait to see the pictures of your tiny little furball. 

@Norachan Isn't this beautiful boy ticked on his body? The color is just like the one on Heidi, with that extra layer under the surface. 

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I like this picture of him below because you can see his pretty colors and how sparkly he looks when he's in the sun. Pretty boy.

He is very handsome, and that coat does indeed look very healthy. The face and ears have an almost lynx like quaility about them making him look very regal. Congratulations. 

It would be fantastic to see another picture of his coat if you have one that shows more of his markings, so we can see if @sscarolelombard  is right about ticking. 

sscarolelombard

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, thank you @Caralian  and @MServant! Honestly, I'm not too sure about the whole ticking thing at all as he does  have mackerel stripes. They're faint and broken and half the time I can't see them at all, but they are there. I know he's not completely ticked or anything. I tried to find the best photos I could of it. I was just going to try and take some today, but that was a no-go because he was a giant cuddlebug! 

And this has nothing to do with stripes or anything, but it's my favorite thing about him so I wanted to share it in this thread anyway: his big fluffy belly.  

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooh, I do love that fluffy belly. 
 Does he let you rub it as well? I am so happy my cats love having their bellies rubbed, because it just feels so soft. 

I do see better now that he clearly has a mackerel print, maybe it was just the lighting in that one picture, it seemed like a light over dark layer, or something. But then, I do notice with my Anyon that many of his hairs are actually ticked, even though he is clearly a mackerel. Those are the places where the pattern changes if you pet him in a different direction. 

sscarolelombard

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Ooh, I do love that fluffy belly. 
 Does he let you rub it as well? I am so happy my cats love having their bellies rubbed, because it just feels so soft. 

I do see better now that he clearly has a mackerel print, maybe it was just the lighting in that one picture, it seemed like a light over dark layer, or something. But then, I do notice with my Anyon that many of his hairs are actually ticked, even though he is clearly a mackerel. Those are the places where the pattern changes if you pet him in a different direction. 
He does let you rub it! He's so sweet and gentle. You can even pick him up and cradle him like a baby and he just flops over and lets you do it haha. 

I think it was just that it was up close! Because he does have the ticking in there, but he just does have the mackerel stripes too! When he's laying in my lap, he kind of looks like a porcupine, with the way his hairs look, hahaha. But yeah, like I said, the stripes are hard to make out unless he is far away like that, but I know they are there anyway. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
And this has nothing to do with stripes or anything, but it's my favorite thing about him so I wanted to share it in this thread anyway: his big fluffy belly.  
Hee hee, yep, I can see those mackeral stripes in there on the side - on picture but who would care with a cat who shows off belly fur like this and lets you snuggle in there!!! 

xhevoice

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@XheVoice  , what a handsome cat Milo is!

I have to ask:  Is that your other (black) cat up on the top of the cat tree in the 7th picture?   It looks like an enormous cuddly panther or something, and then I wondered if it was a cat, and then saw your black cat in the picture lower down!   If it is your other cat it is hilarious! 

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry for the poor quality, the camera on my phone is very low resolution.

Lilly

Toby

Lilly sleeping in the sun

Toby & Monster

Mr. Kitty, he lays on my purse every morning while I get ready for work.

Sammy & Mr. Kitty

Mr. Kitty napping with my youngest sister. She comes to visit just so she can nap with him.

Sammy & Mr. Kitty are the sweetest

Toby

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@/xhevoice  they are pretty cats!  I have a black cat and an orange tabby too 

Cheryl

xhevoice

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
@XheVoice
 , what a handsome cat Milo is!

I have to ask:  Is that your other (black) cat up on the top of the cat tree in the 7th picture?   It looks like an enormous cuddly panther or something, and then I wondered if it was a cat, and then saw your black cat in the picture lower down!   If it is your other cat it is hilarious! :clap:
Yes, that is Shadow, my six month old bundle of joy. she looks like a ragdoll when she is totally relaxed.:wavey: