post pictures of your tabbies here .....

desi1323

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We
Ooooooh, :doh3:   we knew them as orange cream cycles.  LOL!  Thanks, he is a sweet, sweet boy.  a little sassy sometimes, but mostly sweet. :bigwink:
called them that too but 50/50 bar stuck with me.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And my orange creams - Leo and Evie
Aww, what sweet babies!  I'm sorry for your loss of lily.
  Your orange creams look like my Angel. He came to me when he was about 5 yrs old, but I imagine that's probably what he looked like when he was a little one. Wish I would have had him then!   He;s a long, big 16 lb. boy now at 11 or 12 yrs.

(we're working on loosing a lb or two  
 He gained about a lb when he was on a medication in 2012, but he at least maintained 15 lbs for a couple of yrs, until we went to his biannual in May, & to my surprise, he had gained a lb!  oops!)

Last edited:

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, what sweet babies!  I'm sorry for your loss of lily. :hugs:   Your orange creams look like my Angel. He came to me when he was about 5 yrs old, but I imagine that's probably what he looked like when he was a little one. Wish I would have had him then!   He;s a long, big 16 lb. boy now at 11 or 12 yrs.
(we're working on loosing a lb or two  ;)  He gained about a lb when he was on a medication in 2012, but he at least maintained 15 lbs for a couple of yrs, until we went to his biannual in May, & to my surprise, he had gained a lb!  oops!)
Thank you! I love tabbies. Their markings are so beautiful and it has been a lot of fun watching how they have changed. Leo was a solid 4.5 lbs at 14 weeks he seems to be transitioning from creamy pale apricot to more of a peachy orange. His markings are gorgeous. Evie is on the petite side at barely 2 lbs at 10.5 weeks and it's too early to tell how her markings will be. She's going to be lighter than leo in weight and color I'm sure. She has what I call sad eyes. They are slightly down turned and Leo has beautiful dark rims around his eyes. Here's a great pic of leo...
He and Evie are good pals
Here's Evie having her afternoon nap.
I wish I had more pictures of Lily she was a sweetie.

mercedes1985

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's the newest to the TNR family in my yard he was brought here by another cat of ours when he was 2months old.I believe he was abandoned. My tnr babies adopted him and so did we so we decided to name him swirls because of the pattern in his coat [emoji]128159[/emoji] he don't like being held but he sure loves his belly rubbed and loves to eat and sleep