Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@MServant I love the picture with the close up of his face. He looks so handsome there!
Thank you. Usually Mouse looks all pretty and the spitting image of his fur-mom but the light that morning seemed to show off some more masculine angles in his face for a change.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
ROFL, is that a sneaky grin and laughing eyes I see in that second photograph?  
   They looks so beautiful in the sunshine, and with the colours in your cushions @Mani  .

saveourpaws

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Cleopatra, our rescue kitten. She was six months old and locked in the engine compartment of a bucket truck for FIVE days before the manager would "find" the keys. She's been with us for about 7 months and still has issues when smelling food. Although she's better, she will climb the cabinet doors trying to get food when I'm cooking. Hopefully she'll completely recover from the trauma.

Here she's 6 months old

Here she is today, pestering Rex.
and inspecting the laundry to make sure it's dry. (She rarely goes in and never stays long. )

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   To Tesla and Pandora.   I hope they have had a fun day with lots of treats and fun play @Shurples.    They still look like kittens there with their little birthday hats.  

Cleopatra is stunning @SaveOurPaws  A very pretty face and almond eyes.   
     Welcome to out blue / grey cats thread,  I hope we get to see a lot more photos of Cleopatra and hear more of her story.   It must have been very traumatic for her shut in that truck and she is lucky to be alive!

shurples

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Cleopatra, our rescue kitten. She was six months old and locked in the engine compartment of a bucket truck for FIVE days before the manager would "find" the keys. She's been with us for about 7 months and still has issues when smelling food. Although she's better, she will climb the cabinet doors trying to get food when I'm cooking. Hopefully she'll completely recover from the trauma.

Here she's 6 months old

Here she is today, pestering Rex.
and inspecting the laundry to make sure it's dry. (She rarely goes in and never stays long. )
How gorgeous she is and how lucky to have you.

@mservant thank you. They actually wanted to sleep all day so I let them and gave them greenies treats when they were up and new toys

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
How gorgeous she is and how lucky to have you.

@mservant thank you. They actually wanted to sleep all day so I let them and gave them greenies treats when they were up and new toys
    That sounds like a wonderful kitty birthday to me.  
  I hope you snuggled in with them from time to time too.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@MServant, she is a semi-feral that her mom brought out of the woods when she was around 4 months old. She only displays this lovely behavior with myself and my husband. No one else belives us that she is a sweet girl. She is 4 now. She is now up to staying in house overnight, but she waits at backdoor for her mom. If someone comes over, even our daughter she runs for the closest hideout and doesn't come out for hours.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@MServant, she is a semi-feral that her mom brought out of the woods when she was around 4 months old. She only displays this lovely behavior with myself and my husband. No one else belives us that she is a sweet girl. She is 4 now. She is now up to staying in house overnight, but she waits at backdoor for her mom. If someone comes over, even our daughter she runs for the closest hideout and doesn't come out for hours.
Awww, that's what the cat I had before Mouse was like.  She would hide from visitors, and on the odd occasion she did show face she was very timid and would hiss if they got too close.   Home alone with me she was a total lush.  
  I always wished other people could see what a honey she was.   With Mouse there's no doubt, he is not what I'd call a shy cat. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
My Panthera loves everybody. If someone comes over and we sit on the sofa he will first come over and sit in my lap but before you know it he will sit in that other person's lap. He supervises any and all repair people who come over but not get in their way. It also does not matter if he has ever seen that person before, if anything it's the strangers that are his particular target.