Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
our gorgeous kittens born 24 hours ago [emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128153[/emoji][emoji]128153[/emoji]
Do I see a pile of fluffy grey stripy fur to the right of this photograph?  Could it be that we have 2 new grey tabby kittens within 24 hours?!   

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Beautiful and warm in the sunshine there, your cats certainly look very happy together.  

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
......and sometimes he just sits.

Sorry, I know he's more silver than blue. I just couldn't resist.
This site is not just for blue cats but for any kind of grey. My silver grey Persian Bebe has a home here also. She also just sits and thinks a lot but that is to be expected as she is now 17 years old. How do you keep this cat's fur looking so great? Bebe's fur mats so bad she always looks like a mess.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I've always known blueberries were sweet, but this particular one with fur is especially sweet.  I love the name @Dartalins  .

@Norachan    I'm with Segelkatt, silver is  definitely welcome here:  it is nothing if not a particularly pretty shade of grey which reflects the light beautifully.  
    What pretty silver fur-balls you both have.  In fact it is hard to imagine where the cat is underneath all that cloud like fluffiness!  
     Forrest Cat looks very wise there while he is sitting.  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you @MServant  He does a very good impression of a Zen Master, doesn't he?

@segelkatt  It's a constant battle to keep his fur tidy. He doesn't like being groomed at all, but he'll tolerate it for about a minute if you pet him with one hand and sneakily groom with the other. We have to have about 30 one minute grooming sessions a day.

Actually, his belly is starting to get pretty matted. It's almost time for his annual lion cut.

jqtiang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Dennis47 haha. But the problem is she's not very interested in being petted. She'll tolerate a while before walking away. Her name is piggy because all she does is eat n sleep most of the time. Lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@jqtiang  You have a very pretty kitty there, and her eyes are very striking.  I can't decide if she looks more British Blue or Persian or some other kind of breed but most unusual what ever her background is.  That fur of hers looks super-soft!  
   What is her name?  

@coolstrawberry  Leah is an absolute honey,

even in her cone there.   I hope she doesn't have to wear it for long so we can see those pretty eyes all happy, and see the shape of her beautiful head and big ears even better.   

jqtiang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant she's a British shorthair. And her name is piggy. Haha. I love her eyes too! It's a very bright yellow under the light! And thanks for the compliment! :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Just look at this little darling - isn't she a beauty.   A real diva too by the look of it - being petted and pampered by two people at the same time, not to mention Is that a radiator she has her paws on?  

@MServant she's a British shorthair. And her name is piggy. Haha. I love her eyes too! It's a very bright yellow under the light! And thanks for the compliment!
Very pretty British Blue @jqtiang  .  

I think most of the British Blues I have seen have been males and much bigger than Leah.   She looks so sweet - it's funny you saying about handling as I had heard a lot of British shorthairs don't like handling them and seen handlers at cat shows being very edgy and fast with how they put them back in the pens before they get swiped!  
   Everyone I know who has one though assures me their cat is a cuddle-bug so perhaps Piggy will grow in to one too.   Mouse couldn't be bothered with lap time at all until he was about 2 1/2 though he was always fine with being picked up for pampering and very open to having his belly rubbed for as long as his servants could manage.  
    Piggy's fur looks divine.  
     @Columbine   Have you seen this little babe yet?   

Last edited:

jqtiang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant haha..then I just have to wait. But I realised she's starting to tolerate petting a lot more already. She doesn't swipe or scratch I handle her. She just squirm when I pick her up to cuddle. But I still pick her up for a while every day to cuddle, because I can't resist it. Hahaha. She's getting used to it though, since I see that she doesn't start squirming as fast. Mouse let's you rub his belly? Lucky you! I would love to pet piggy's belly because the fur there seems the fluffiest. But she'll just grab my hand and bite softly to give me a warning before she walks away. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pardon the foot. Lol

Last edited: