Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
sillywabbit, Tootsie sounds adorable and I am so happy for you that you have decided to be a cat mom again.  She will be happy for you. Cats that play with children and something else, such gentle spirits. One of my girls used to tease all the little kids that came in, no matter what they did to her, and it was amazing to watch as the little ones made sense of her.  She was an intelegent cat to, but I don't think she was as intelegent as Tootsie, I am so pleased she lives on in your heart. 

Last edited:

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@sillywabbit  , it's obvious from your post how much you loved Tootsie and miss her. They can never be replaced and they're all different, but hopefully your new kitty will give you some comfort and as much joy as Tootsie did.

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss of Vegas. 
 It's so raw and painful right now, but hopefully there will come a time when the good memories will be stronger than the pain of loss.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
My precious Vegas. Words could never express how much I loved you. You took a piece of my heart with you boo.

February 2002-December 8 20013
I'm so very, very sorry.  Many of us at TCS, including me, have been through this terrible moment.  You may have not been on the site long enough to have seen this, but perhaps these words will help--it's helped many of us through heartbreaking moments like this:  

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/237066/when-the-moment-comes

Last edited:

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RensTwin - I am so sorry for your loss of Vegas.

Kuce - 1993 to 10/12/2012. Also my first of 2 cats along with Sphinx. Also from the same kill shelter as Sphinx ans was adopted at 9 years old. This picture was taken a few months before she passed away from Cancer at 19 years 4 months.

Dancing Bear. 1994 to 11/30/2011. Passed away from complications of Diabetes at 17 years. His previous owners didn't take good care of him.

renstwin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for posting. I did read that post about when the moment comes, and it did help me feel a little better.

greycat2 your babies are beautiful.

It is amazing how one small creature filled my home with love. It was just the two of us girls, so her loss is keenly felt. When my previous cat died, Vegas was just a kitten so I had her to comfort me.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Rens Twin, Vegas looks beautiful and serene, I am so sorry for your loss.

@greycat2, what lovely cats lovely cats you have opened up  a long lasting furever home for.

So many precious gray cats. All live on in our hearts.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you RensTwin and MServant.

All of our precious ones are just that - precious.

Right now I have 4 black cats and 2 black and white Tuxedos (bi-colors). I still have a weakness for grays and calicos.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I am with you in your heart. I truly believe you will get together again, over the bridge. I do believe I will see my Lily again.

jamaal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitty love Lexi...last day here was November 5 2013.....13yrs 7 mths old.  Had her all her life. 

View media item 189434

Sweetest cat I've ever had, affectionate, loved to be carried, slept with me in the bed, loved to put her paws around me when she was laying down or got picked up...like a baby, little kitty hugs all the time, from day one to the last day....that's how she died, with her paws around me.  Can't believe she's gone :(

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Lixy was a very special girl, I can see that. Very affectionate and sweet. A little like my Lily was. The only thing it can give me some peace in my heart is knowing that we will get together again, wherever it is, and I am sure you will get together again with Lixy.

Hugs.

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am really sorry that Toolouse passed away so early in life. He really was a cute cat, very cute. My hugs for you and I understand how you feel. It is like a permanent crying in our hearts. They are really special creatures. 

Hugs,

catmama21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Lorena, he was so precious. He had the cutest little squeak for a meow, his brother is still with me and looks just like him! Makes it a little easier sometimes!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

sillywabbit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So many sweet kitty pictures here. My sympathies to you all who have lost your fuzzy best friends.