Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
To be honest i had never heard of black smoke kitties before and vets always lisyed her as domestic black medium hair. I googled black smoke when i read your reply and yes she must have been one or at least had some in her.she had a smoky silver undercoat.Thanks so much for helpung me learn more about my fur baby. I miss her so much

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a honey, Daisy looks so sweet and adorable.  
   I too noticed the striking undercoat like Andrya.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
This thread reminded me of this slide show.  It was created by a TCS member years ago. Some of the old folks might remember a lot of these cats. 

Some of the cats in the first part have since crossed the bridge.  Shortly after the 15 minute mark it shows those who have crossed the bridge. 

Lots of fond memories here. 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_sit...&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Thank you for posting that - it brings back a lot of memories! Sadly, not only have some of the kitties meanwhile passed, but also some of their meowmies, like HopeHacker, rapunzel47 and halfpint.

Last edited:

renstwin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Merlin, Tom, Daisy, Lexi, and Toolouse< may they live forever in our hearts.

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Yes, our babies are in our hearts forever. I'm going to take the alley strays some extra treats today(I feed them everyday but they usually get Meow Mix or other budget food,today they get pricier stuff) in honor of all our furry ones who have passed but will be with us always

lorenaavila

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for you loss. You will see him again, in heaven, for sure.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of my Lotto who I sent to Rainbow Bridge last May.
Every so often I think of things he did in the 18 years he was with me and start to cry again. I do have 2 new cats but I still miss Lotto.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my Beloved Rainbow Angel Misty, she was the love of my life and I miss her still.  Misty has been gone for a little over 5 years but she is still in my heart and her picture is on the wall, she will never, ever be forgotten:

Here she is as a kitten:

As a grown up:

She lived to be almost 16 years old, she certainly was a beauty.

Last edited:

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of my Lotto who I sent to Rainbow Bridge last May.
Every so often I think of things he did in the 18 years he was with me and start to cry again. I do have 2 new cats but I still miss Lotto.

He was such a handsome, regal boy! I'm sure you'll never stop missing him. 
Krash 5/6/1999-11/8/2013
The love of my life & my little King of Cats. I still miss him every second of every day. My life will never be the same because of, and without, him.
He obviously loved you very much. You're life is richer and happier from having him in it. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaRussa  

This is my Beloved Rainbow Angel Misty, she was the love of my life and I miss her still.  Misty has been gone for a little over 5 years but she is still in my heart and her picture is on the wall, she will never, ever be forgotten:

She lived to be almost 16 years old, she certainly was a beauty.

You're right, she was a beauty. In both pictures, she has that same loving, peaceful look in her eyes. 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was once my signature when we had them. Hope Hacker made it for me. At the time Max was my Rainbow Bridge cat, but now Speedboat and Muffin are both gone.. They were all wonderful cats. Max was really my soul mate cat and the smartest cat and I ever had or knew. Speedboat loved me better than any of my cats and sometimes, I think better than my children :lol3: Muffin was the sweetest cat in the world. He purred non stop. I miss them all terrible.

This was another of my signatures made by jcat. At the time she did this for me, Max and Muffin were Rainbow Bridge Cats. We lost Muffin the 15th of November to cancer and Mattie, our calico is now our only cat. I miss all three of these great boys. I want to cry when I think about what dear boys they were. Our lives will never be the same.

Last edited:

krashballz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
blueyedgirl5946 blueyedgirl5946 I am so sorry to hear about Muffin :( I loved when you talked about how your husband would catch and clean shrimp for him because that's all he'd eat at the time. I hope you're doing well dealing with his passing. It's one of the hardest things.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Krashballz. We do still love and miss him so much.

Last edited:

lilly-micheif

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lilly died on the 16th of December after gettin out and gettin run over she was a mum for 15 days

I remember when I got her she was so loving and always happy she use to lick my sons head and when he's hair was too long she use to lick he's nose
I miss her loads xxxx
This is Lilly little girl Layla who passed yesterday and I'm in bits I bottle feed her from 2weeks and I tried my best but couldn't save her I'm still in tears now