Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's so cute! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you did everything you could do for him <3 & he'll always remember that.

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg Thimble  resembles my Sophie. Beautiful girl. Oh yes we will all  see out babies again. Grateful that i had her to love and to give me  such love and joy. 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a picture of Pearl when she was middle-aged in my intro thread, but I love this one from the last year or two of her life.

She was a Cornish Rex, so she showed her age in a way a lot of cats with more hair don't. It was more like looking at an elderly human, because she had visible wrinkles, and the changes in her body proportion were more evident.

I always thought she looked like a wise old girl in this picture, looking straight into the light of a sunbeam. She's gone there now.

Pearl: April 21, 1998 - May 4, 2013.
I can see her lovely curls

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Susank521,  24 ish is a fine age for a cat and she must have been a very precious part of your life after sharing space with each other for all that time.  She looked quite wonderful at 22, still beautiful and fluffy.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my lovely Lotto. He crossed over in May of this year age 18-1/2 years. I had to send him. His eyes were pleading with me so I let him go. I miss him terribly. At night he'd come and stand by me and meow his order to lift up the sheet for him to climb in next to me. Lovely Lotto.

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

@Susank521,  24 ish is a fine age for a cat and she must have been a very precious part of your life after sharing space with each other for all that time.  She looked quite wonderful at 22, still beautiful and fluffy.

Wow, Thimble lived 24 years, or almost that -- 1980 to 2004.  Amazing. 
She was an amazing girl, so beautiful and dainty. But what a sport she was. She spoiled me terribly and I hope I did the same for her. 

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I say it was true. Your baby is ok i believe that as i believe my baby girl is alright too.  

If love could have only saved you, you would have lived forever."  I use this for my family too. I lost all my siblings but one. 

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What  wonderful, beautiful kitties in this thread.

here is my Louis , my most recent loss,  a Siamese mix adopted from Siamese Rescue in 1999.   He died last year.  

This last photo was  shot on a bad camera phone at the vet right before euthanasia.  I still love and miss him so much.

Last edited:

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Louis was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss of that beautiful boy. I know how you are feeling because i lost my Sophie in April.

RIP Louis. 

animal lover412

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RIP to all of the pets we have lost in the past and just recently. I hope that we all may find peace.

I am glad I have all of you here to help me cope <3 Thank You all! 

sillywabbit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Tootsie.

Picture circa 1987, when I was in my very early 20s. She was brilliant, and curious. Learned to play fetch watching our Siamese, only Tootsie improved on the game by dropping the toy midway back ..so Id play WITH her , not at her . I got her from some staff at college who found a litter in the basement. She was the runt , and stayed small due to some intestinal thing that kept her from keeping food down. She suckled my bathrobe that night and never stopped. ( Later , my sister made a blanket from her woobie and we buried her in it.) I snuck her into my dorm in a 4 cup coffee maker box where all the boys fell in love ... with her , lol. She had the most limpid green eyes, and ears like an airplane. When playing her eyes would cross and those ears would go down, like a plane ready for takeoff. She was the original Ninja Cat...

When my sisters brought their babies over, all our other animals would hide . Not Tootsie. She wasn't a lap cat and her purrs were few , but she met everybody , esp me and babies. , at the front door with her tail straight up . They'd pull on her ears and tail, but she never bit or scratched, ever. She just .... Loved people.

Six months after losing both parents to cancer( within a year ), I found several hard lumps on her belly . It was breast cancer, and she lasted 3 months. Truly, I put it off too long. At the vets, I cried so hard I couldn't drive home for 2 hours. When I got home, I ran to smell her blanket . It almost killed me to lose her, she loved me so much and I felt I could never pour enough love back . Our house was dysfunctional, and she was the first living being I felt truly loved me exclusively over others . God, I still miss her . But she have me the heart to open up so today I am finally a cat mom again. She blessed me by being in my life. What else can I say?

Last edited by a moderator: