Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly, I always love seeing Angel's sweet face. Truly a beautiful kitty. He is very much missed by me and everyone here on TCS!

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 8, pictured is beatrix center, that looks like the adove mentioned bonnie; rudy who is in this thread already, beatrix's kittens; noodel ,clara, and silky. And our grumpy old grey cat named baby cat . Missing are kitten lucky jane and charlotte an 18 pound long haired grey tuxido cat who is fiveish and we had for a year, from a friend whise ife had changed.

wa2ise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Our new to us cats.  The tortieshell "Smokey" is the friendly one, the orange one "Mommy" was a feral or semi-feral a former owner acquired when "Mommy" was pregnant with kittens.  Smokey is one of those kittens.  They're about 8 to 10 years old.  Mommy always hides, Smokey likes to be scritched on the chin and petted. It's like we have a pet cat, and that cat has a companion, a sub-pet.     We have to feed then separately as Smokey is overweight and Mommy is kinda skinny. 

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such beautiful kitties! I love looking at all the pics!

Here is my Rainbow kitty Cindy. I miss her so very much. She was a beautiful  little soul, both inside and out.

And our Tortie Cricket who has been with us about 2 years now. She is a little sweetie pie.

opieandspuds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise