Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

kitty katson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My RB cat Ginger, aka Kit Kat, who was a stray...she was so sweet but very shy with strangers.

My latest rescue cat Gigi, who is cross eyed, has had a crazy life so far (scooped up and tagged with a bunch of ferals, broken pelvis that has healed, has crooked and broken teeth, and likely has a brain injury), but is the most mellow and sweet cat I've ever met. She just turned two. The last picture was taken by her foster before I adopted her last week. She said hardly anyone showed any interest in her, even though she was listed on Petfinder with a cute bio. I fell in love the minute I came across her post. I have a soft spot for special needs cats (one of my other cats, Audrey, is deaf).

Last edited:

ganesha0

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Absolutely! She's a tortie! I know you're volunteering at a shelter... are you going to adopt Sage?
I would love to take her home ... I just need to arrange a few things first, among them, catproofing!. Do cats recognize you by sight, voice or smell?. I'm asking because she was immediately receptive this second time around.